Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyCat

Ebay tat

I am on the lookout for a tidy Subaru pickup now, preferably one that doesn't need much work as I'm lazy.

Good luck! I have been watching these for a while, nice ones are very rare and always make 4 figures on the bay when they do turn up.

This bloke has a sulk on. Up for £1,800 two weeks ago saying it need new discs and brakes attention. Then £1,100 BIN, no mention of the brakes. Now a raised £1,500 BIN "There seems to be lots of watchers but remember this is a car sale not a spectator sport" with the ultimate threat "I will be ending the sale early at 23:00 tonight. Last chance on the car it will not be offered on Ebay again" Good luck with the notice board in Asda.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-OPEL-MONZA-E ... 7C294%3A50

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/87-VOLVO-240-GLT- ... 0421695286

Nice looking GLT estate, a bit more info about the car and less about the seller would be useful.

I have asked for more on the car, I will post up if they reply.
Stunning car that
Got a reply from the vendor to the effecdt that they were sorting the description out, which they've done.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-33-GIARDINETTA-4X4-ESTATE-1985-RED-C700-BTT_W0QQitemZ230341939483

This is giving me terrible trouser problems, I would LOVE IT! But I have absolutley NOWHERE to keep it. The only way to accomodate it would be if I scrapped my Talbot Alpine, which would be a bit tragic as i've had it nealry 10 years, only done about 35k as well. what a nightmare, I hope bidding goes higher on it and puts it out of my (admittedly low) reach.

Lewis from R-R really is a Doctor in the making. Just add sun!

Lovely 1500HL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh how very disappointing, After much bidding, thinking, plaining, nagging and more bidding, I missed out on this.

It ended up selling for £2200 which i wasn't prepared to fork out for it, Sounds like a lot for a dolly, Which is a shame because if it sold for my bid of £1340 I would of been well chuffed.

I know where there's an 1850 you could probably have for about £400. The front seats are a bit tatty but it's surprisingly solid and only has about 34k on the clock. It's been sat a few years (tax expired in '92!) so no T&T though...

Posted Image

Posted Image

This does look like the difference between a £2k Dolly and a cheaper one though...

Posted Image

Posted Image

That bottom one would probably fetch around £1200 with all the Triumph apologists out there....