Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Think It's been taking in to much of that Welsh sea air!

In the process of collecting the car the rear passenger wheel nuts decided to shear off and the wheel exited the rear of the car damageing the rear wing and cracking the brake drum.

I keep looking at this ONE

Posted Image

It's only up the road from me and for £900 it looks pretty good, Just a shame it's an Automatic though.

I keep looking at this ONE

Posted Image

It's only up the road from me and for £900 it looks pretty good, Just a shame it's an Automatic though.

1725 with an auto won't be too dreadful though, my Sceptre would lick along at a fair pace (though that did have some fancy carb, and couldn't top 20mpg...)

Posted Image

/\ That Penthouse Tranny looks depressed to me.

Bit harsh, she doesn't look much like a tranny to me. Wahey! etc.

Acclaim

3 OWNERS - 2 OF WHICH WERE FROM THE SAME FAMILY POSSIBLY ALL 3 OWNERS WERE FROM SAME FAMILY

Since the seller is presumably the current owner is he unsure whether he's related to them?

THE BODY WORK IS IN EXCELENT CONDITION AND DO'S NOT REQUIRE ANY PAINTING AND HAS NO BIG DENTS OR SCABS AND LOOKS VERY NICE AND CLEAN

Oooh, sounds good.

BAD POINTS

NO TAX OR TEST

NEEDS NEW SILLS WELDING BUT HAVE BEEN BOUGHT ALREADY AND COME WITH THE CAR

GReat!

Posted Image

I thought that was lewis of R-R but i though he had painted his matt black?I added it to my watch list yesterday, is it any good?

He had a Sprint that I think went matt black (properly with lots of prep I might add). There have been numerous Dolomites go through his ownership in the last few years. I'm sure this one is exactly as described!

This looks like it could have potential.

Posted Image

It has the 1289cc engine, which means it shouldn't be as sluggish as my old one. The same seller also has this, which looks rather splendid:

Posted Image

Same model and year as my old silver one which got pikey'd during the great weighbridge rush of last year, but with fewer dents. Paging Torsten...