Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyCat

Ebay tat

If some of the folk who owe me $£$££ deem it pleasurable to pay me in the next two days then I might go egg for it. Then again I have just espied a T&T Supa Minks which would be even more delightful.

I have, there was one at Battlesbridge.
And here's this one, photographed through the gate, many years ago, at the always closed scrapyard at Crudwell in Wiltshire

Posted Image

they are like a moggie van on steroids, innit?

Cool! Been a while since I've been to Newcastleton, used to go there to watch the RAC rally.

any Member of AS visiting between Friday and Sunday get in free, if they introduce themselves :)

Also watching, might send him a few questions too. HI M8 WOT IS UR BEST PRICE etc.

It's on. I've just asked him to end it early for £80.
Can't see him doing that, he's got 125 wantchers dontcha know! :lol:

If some of the folk who owe me $£$££ deem it pleasurable to pay me in the next two days then I might go egg for it. Then again I have just espied a T&T Supa Minks which would be even more delightful.

What happened to the red one pog?

Love this bloke's honesty :

TATTY AND A SHED.

NO TAX BUT MOT'D

BACK BUMPER HAS A HOLE THAT I POORLY BODGED

BRAKES PULL TO THE LEFT A BIT,THE SCREENWASH IS WIRED TO A PUSHBUTTON INSIDE CAR.

NO HEADLINING IN CAR JUST TATTY CARDBOARD

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-2600-S-SD1- ... 240%3A1318

That Bond Bug is pretty cool,Although I can imagine if you lamped on too much juice it would do a back flip! :shock::D:shock:

I work with a bloke that has owned his Morris 1800 since June 20th 1975........It's his daily driver, and scruffy, but well loved. I had a lift in it once, and it was Magic........Like he says, "Magic our Morris"....proper decent bloke that owns it.