Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Bollox, you are 100% accurate about that Camry appealing to me, I like the confusing back lights and super sharp front styling. Not going to Surrey though! There's a minter of one in Dewsbury outside the Muhammad Ali boxing school (adjacent to Cash Converters), which I presume is driven by the former Cassius Clay.As for the Thunderbird, I'd love it! Suspect it is out of my budget despite being a tad shabby, guess I could recoup the costs by punting those wheels straight on eBay and replacing it with a steels and chintzy hubcaps combo.

Have we had the Doctor's latest yet? That makes two plastic-fantastic Maxi 2s from him just lately.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OUTSTANDING-AUSTI ... 0301230797

Posted Image

Also, I know I'm a bit slow but I think the penny's just dropped with me:

The Doctor = Dr Who = time travel = timewarp cars for sale

Duh! :oops:

I farking love this pic!

Posted Image

He's got an Austin 2200 for sale as well! :shock:

Posted Image

Hmmm. He picked this up off ebay a few years back for £100 with T&T and the suspension down on one side IIRC.

Obviously he hasn't been able to punt it on from his site, so it appeared back on ebay about 2 months ago at a £295 starting bid.

No takers, so he must think he can either make more in bits or someone will come along and say "you can't break that mate! How much to save it?" in which case he'll probably say £400.

FT pay attention..........I'm going to London and going via the m6 is only a short diversion........DUNC

Cheers for the offer, decided to go for the Pug now, fairly confident I can get it for about what te Astra would cost me, its closer, I like 205's and when i get fed up with it I can try punting it to the GTI boys to reshell a 1.9, it really is that straight. Not that I intend that to happen. Other thoughts include dropping in a 1700 XUD donkey which will marry up to the autobox to provide totaly bland and slow driving experience whilst running for pennies on chip fat.

He's got an Austin 2200 for sale as well! :shock:

Posted Image

That 2200 is as good as he says it is, I should know, I sold it to him!

I'd love to know how much for??

And how did the sale come about?

is it this one?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please somebody save this from the rat look boys.

Posted Image

I'd buy it meself, but I won't have time to get up to Lancashire any time soon.

Thats on Retro rides that Passat

http://retrorides.proboards86.com/index ... read=53370

Secondly, the trusty Passat 5 banger Estate, 5 speed manual:D.......170k miles or thereabouts......haven't seen it for a while, but been off the road 12 months or so, again due to no fault of its' own....i ran this for a few months and it was AWESOME!

Needs rear shocks fitting(new supplied I think), a quarterlight glass, a bit of grot on a rear door but otherwise it's solid and runs beautifully, has had the baffles removed from the silencer and has a lovely 'Walter Rohrl' straight through sound.....and it picks its feet up very well, was owned by a VW teccy guy previously, loads of reciepts to go with it too, will need general recommisioning due to being stood, these pics are a couple of years old, so may be faded or whatever, new pics at the weekend, but you get the idea........oh, the spots are not supplied with the car:)

£150......NO OFFERS!

CASH PAID FOR YOUR OLD OMG!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-MAZDA-FORD-B-1-TON-PICK-UP-BROWN-CLASSIC_W0QQitemZ200302466323

Thats not a giveaway at £750, but I may be unable to resist it as I intend to make very good use of a pick up truck this summer. What cooler way to shift a Rayburn cooker halfway across france?

That is officially THE DOGS KNACKERS. Ol' Mike D might be able to provide some panels he stashed for his B1800 if that's a no go now... Mike?

If you buy that I could provide you with a set of fat old school slot mags for it too, although at 8.5j they might be a tad wide :lol:

I agree, that is quite clearly the 19 year old college student's grateful and willing face, just waiting for you to unload your automotive juices of love all over it.
Yee Haa!!

I will indeed throw you a load of nice panels if you get that Mr.B.

What a Honey. GR8 4 Shiftin'