Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1987 Mazda 626 2.0 GLX

On a normal auction now, up to £210 at this time. It's a minter! If anyone fancies it, I might be able to drive you there from Wakefield Westgate or Dewsbury train stations (probably on a weekend only). It has a superb blue velour interior and is ripe for not slamming on steels, etc.

GR8 4 SHOUTING ABUSE AT FRENCH FARMERS: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iJB4IBdDz58

Wish I had a reason to justify getting it, sure it'd make a great daily. We'll all be sad when that generation has completely disappeared in a few years time.

Same feeling really, if I got it, what would I do with the Galant? 80s big FWD J-tin is in an awkward position at the moment. It wouldn't make much difference to me, mind.An interesting point is that it looks to have a really good handling setup. In Japan the 2.0 Capella was marketed as "FF Sports" and nearly all the adverts seem to show it being flung around (like that haybales one).

We had an H plate 626 2.0GLX a few years ago. It was almost completely devoid of redeeming features. It had the worst handling, brakes, roadholding, performance and economy of any car I've ever driven, and I've driven some nails. It had a full dealer service history, including a £700 bill just before we got it.