Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

(still haven't worked out how to attack photos, sorry)

If you are on Firefox, you can get an add on called Nuke em or something. This removes (on request) the item that stops you saving them. If you are on IE right click and select page properties, you can then look for the URL of the pic.

Look, right, this old dear asked me to help in her garden. Then the people at the tip wouldn't let me in with me sherpa, cos they reckoned it's commercial waste. What was I supposed to do with a van load of Leylandii clippings? And honest to god, I didn't know she'd hidden those drums of used engine oil, broken mercury thermometers and used heroin needled in amongst it. She must a dunnit when I wasn't looking.

Pog Weasel, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence.You are an habitual criminal, who accepts arrest as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual manner.We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences. Death by hanging!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-CORTINA-MK3- ... 0386094588

Yeah yeah, scene tax blather, but this is a SUPA KOOL looking car. I would love to hink about in this.

Wrong front seats for a GT. Am I going blind or are there no springs of any king on the rear end. Looks to be held up by airshocks alone. Lovely nick though considering it's age.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-CORTINA-MK3- ... 0386094588

Yeah yeah, scene tax blather, but this is a SUPA KOOL looking car. I would love to hink about in this.

Wrong front seats for a GT. Am I going blind or are there no springs of any king on the rear end. Looks to be held up by airshocks alone. Lovely nick though considering it's age.
enlarge the picture and you can just see the springs in no more :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-ROVER-214-GSI-GREEN-GREY-99p-start_W0QQitemZ280419487038

My son is selling the car due to the fact he has failed his driving test for the 3rd time

Let me guess, its the old Highway Code 4.3.1 'drivers must refrain from wrestling the old bald headed champ whilst driving on a public highway'

Not sure what kind of exhaust it has but i've been told its a very good 1
Sorry but you have been misled

Posted Image

This is giving me the horn at the moment, bet it makes strong money, If it was a lot closer I'd be tempted, Good job it isn't really as the wife would kill me if i sold the 02 already!

Actually, if could only have one car forever, it would be this or one exactly like it.

Absolutely luvvly.