Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Face it, the ickle Vovlo was trading on the Volvo name, it wasn't all that, even the N cap test were poor....

Its a DAF :D
If you mean DAF developed them, it says Volvo on the grille and Volvo are selling them (or were) so it's a Volvo.....
IIRC they took it to BMW for some dynamics advice and were told to revert to a conventional gearbox->axle (rather than transaxle) but volvo wen ahead anyway. :wink:

IIRC they took it to BMW for some dynamics advice and were told to revert to a conventional gearbox->axle (rather than transaxle) but volvo wen ahead anyway. :wink:

That sounds like bollocks to me. As the 300-series Volvo was developed / launched at around the same time BMW were being investigated by the TuV, owing to the number of 323i's that were flinging themselves backwards into the scenery....

That sounds like bollocks to me. As the 300-series Volvo was developed / launched at around the same time BMW were being investigated by the TuV, owing to the number of 323i's that were flinging themselves backwards into the scenery....
Indeed. Although this may have also been about the time Volvo approached BL about how best to deal with unions.

That's utterly astounding! I would polish that every Sunday morning whilst wearing chequered golf trousers and sneering at my neighbours. GR8 4 DRIVING TO RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION MEETINGS TO PROPOSE WAYS TO COMBAT FERAL YOUTHS FROM THE NEARBY COUNCIL ESTATE AND ULTIMATELY BLAME BAD PARENTING AND THE UNEDUCATED DRIVEL MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM ON ITV AND ON THAT NOTE LOOK AT THE STATE OF SOCIETY IN GENERAL AND IMMIGRANTS DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT IMMIGRANTS THEY SHOULD SEND THEM ALL BACK IT'S A DISGRACE TWO WORLD WARS FOR THIS I'M GOING TO WRITE TO MY MP I AM ON FIRST NAME TERMS WITH HIM AFTER ALL

Obviously I'd bin the towbar, I'd be doing well enough that caravanning holidays would be a thing of the past - it'll be a two week drive across Europe and a variety of 3-star hotels.

GR8 4 DRIVING TO RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION MEETINGS TO PROPOSE WAYS TO COMBAT FERAL YOUTHS FROM THE NEARBY COUNCIL ESTATE AND ULTIMATELY BLAME BAD PARENTING AND THE UNEDUCATED DRIVEL MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM ON ITV AND ON THAT NOTE LOOK AT THE STATE OF SOCIETY IN GENERAL AND IMMIGRANTS DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT IMMIGRANTS THEY SHOULD SEND THEM ALL BACK IT'S A DISGRACE TWO WORLD WARS FOR THIS I'M GOING TO WRITE TO MY MP I AM ON FIRST NAME TERMS WITH HIM AFTER ALL

and breath! :lol::lol:

That's cheap for such a clean looking car. Why does it mention 'The car is right hand drive'?
=

+1

Looks like it needs a remarkably small amount of work doing to it!

Considering how much people want for these now, this could be a bargain.

Yes indeed, isn't there a growing rally interest in these?

Get back, ya bastids. I'm 'avin it.

Did yer win it then? Price stayed nice and low.

I'd love to buy that bin wagon solely as a means of transport for taking young ladies on a "hot date", imagine pulling up outside her mum's house with the windows rolled down and Tom Jones blaring out of the radio, but in a scabby old bin wagon. Utterly fantastic.

Stuck in the Talbot classification and without the word Rapier anywhere in the listing its probably falling outside most peoples Sunbeam searches... Looks tidy but I shudder to think what might lurk under those (factory) stainless sill finishers!