Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I'm still waiting for the bloke who bought and paid for my W&P Rangie in June to come and pick the bloody thing up. It's a proper path ornament now... weeds all round it and it's attracting too many "WE COLLECT SCRAP CARS FOR FREE" notes under the screen for my liking.

I'm still waiting for the bloke who bought and paid for my W&P Rangie in June to come and pick the bloody thing up. It's a proper path ornament now... weeds all round it and it's attracting too many "WE COLLECT SCRAP CARS FOR FREE" notes under the screen for my liking.

Resell it!I assume no t&t?

I'd feel rather bad about that as he paid good money for it, and seems genuine enough. He also waited a year for me to sell it to him..

I'd feel rather bad about that as he paid good money for it, and seems genuine enough. He also waited a year for me to sell it to him..
That makes me feel better.I have an ambition to get a rare RR Classic. A CSK, a Monteverdi, a Scottorn 6x6, Carmichael Commando etc

In the same listing

SOME OTHER VEHICLES FOR SALE We also have in stock another two XJS 3.6l auto face lift model,4.2l auto 1985 model , Also a very clean L reg XJ40 phone for details 01269 870710 or 07977 905518Other cars here3 X Rover p6, two for restoration, 1 taxed and motedVauxhall Victor FD/FE Estate 2.3l,now ready for MOTTriumph TC ,23,000 miles just been resprayed ready for motTriumph Tr7 Being resprayed at presentSpitfire spares or repairFord Mercury running and tidy ,ready for motOldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser estate faulty injection unitChevrolet 6 berth Motorhome being prepared for mot

The white one should have the LHD wipers at that age, and I'm sure RHD wipers should go with door mirrors at the front of the door.

Wipers went from LHD to RHD mid-1985 so both could be correct. 1984 was definately LHD so you're looking at changeover years there.The door mirrors didn't move till they lost the quarterlight in 1990 though.

A little off topic maybe, but I got sent a link to these.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0476622644I know he's taking the piss, but it's like a whole different language. Made me chuckle though...

Hahaha, funny.Although i did manage to understand it all in the first read, do i get a prize?The ironic thing is, they will probably go to someone who actually talks like that.One day, an unbarry'd vectra will be a rarity.

Posted Image

1985 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser

"24 Years on and its For Sale for the original purchase price of £7497.83" Why didn't I think of that?! All this time I've been factoring depreciation into car sales, I never knew it was optional.

Cool - anyone want my Accord for £9.5k then?

Think I'll go on Dragon's Den with this scheme - it's a sure fire money maker, buying up old chod for a hundred quid a go!

Nice car though despite the price tag.

2-litre SD1

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-ROVER-2000-SILVER_W0QQitemZ280416514520

ALTHOUGH SHOWING 5 OWNERS VERBALLY TOLD THE CAR WAS ORIGINALLY SOLD TO A BT AS A MANAGEMENT ROLL CAR, THEN TO THE DRIVER AND HAS BEEN IN THE SAME FAMILY SINCE.

Oh aye

THIS CAR IS ON HERE TO SELL NOT FOR MESSERS.

Looks nice enough, but at £4000 who's the messer?