Posted Image

1979 Vauxhall Carlton 2000 Automatic

£795 secures this stunner!

Posted Image

1983 Vauxhall Nova 1.2 L

Or £695 for this. Good gravy!

Posted Image

1985 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser

"24 Years on and its For Sale for the original purchase price of £7497.83" Why didn't I think of that?! All this time I've been factoring depreciation into car sales, I never knew it was optional.

80s Vauxhalls are great for their crazy efforts at colour-coding. Even as late as 88, my grandfolks' Mk3 Cavalier was mid-blue outside, mid-blue seats, mid-blue dash, mid-blue carpet. Only the buttons, seatbelts and steering wheel broke it up. Awful. The green from the early 80s, and the rusty orange are even worse :)

If you mean you can get the img links, you then use the Img button at the top of the posting box. Click on it once to give you and%20then%20paste%20the%20link,%20then%20click%20on%20it%20again%20(the%20button%20should%20change%20to%20*Img)%20and%20it%20will%20put at the end. That will show the pic in the post.

Spell-fest! THIS IS A LOVLY CAR ITS FAILED MOT ON 2 HEAD LIGHT AND A BROKEN DOOR HANDEL ON DRIVERS SIDE THE CAR RUN AND DRIVE LIKE A DREAM EVERY THING WORK TO THE BEST OF MY NOLAGE THERE WILL BE ODD MARKS ROUND IT WITH OUT A DOUT BUT OVER ALL IT IS A NICE CAR YOU CAN COME AND BUY IT FOR CASH £500 EBAY RULES APPLIE YOU BID TO BUY NO TYER KICKING OR HAGGALING WHEN YOU GET HERE MUST PICK UP IN 3 DAY YOU COULD EVEN DRIVE IT HOME IF YOU WANTED TO NO PROBLEM IM STARTING IT OF AT £300 AS IT WILL SCRAP FOR THATI know silent K's are a bit of a bind, but "NOLAGE"?

That FWD Vanden PLas certainly looks well finished, much better than most of that sort of conversion. Low profiles look pretty good on those wires. Does look to be sitting higher one side than the other though. Suspensions are connected on each side aren't they so maybe one side needs a pump?

Lose the box, stick a small beavertail at the rear - sorted. The bed is 20 ft long according to the Q&A. Wayyyy better than an LDV 400 with an eight foot overhang. Cheap 'cos not everyone wants a horsebox.

EDIT: Okay - not so cheap - there was a rush in the closing minutes I guess :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

1979 Vauxhall Carlton 2000 Automatic

£795 secures this stunner!

Posted Image

1983 Vauxhall Nova 1.2 L

Or £695 for this. Good gravy!

Posted Image

1985 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser

"24 Years on and its For Sale for the original purchase price of £7497.83" Why didn't I think of that?! All this time I've been factoring depreciation into car sales, I never knew it was optional.

That Carlton looks georgeous. Nice pictures too. That Capri guy can fuck off.