Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

When was the last time one you saw one of these on the road?http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/talbot-sunbeam_W0 ... 3a53ebefe7One of my ex's had one in about 1992 and replaced it with a Horizon! That girl and shite, wonder where she is now? So what do we reckon? Lotus Replica OMG RWD GR8 4 DRFTN or Jeez, what a heap. Personally I like it, nice RWD small car could be a whole heap of WIN once sorted.

whats the white thing creeping out the back of the roller shutter ?????

When was the last time one you saw one of these on the road?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/talbot-sunbeam_W0 ... 3a53ebefe7

One of my ex's had one in about 1992 and replaced it with a Horizon! That girl and shite, wonder where she is now?

So what do we reckon? Lotus Replica OMG RWD GR8 4 DRFTN or Jeez, what a heap. Personally I like it, nice RWD small car could be a whole heap of WIN once sorted.

whats the white thing creeping out the back of the roller shutter ?????
Looks like a mid-90's Mitsubishi Lancer...

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG this is quite lovely!, Sometimes i wish i bought something like this instead of the 02, £2500 doesn't sound unreasonable to me neither.

£2500 is really rather good value if that's as good as it appears. Even rough ones seem to fetch decent money.
I am looking at it and it is saying £4,000. Has it been amended?

The Celica is ACE. Four bags of sand is more than I'd ever have to spend on an old motor though.The rotten Dod o shite shows you how annoying the scrappage scheme is. That rusting crock would be ineligible and lives on, whereas the low mileage minter traded in last month ends up in u pull it.Crap!

Posted Image

OMG this is quite lovely!, Sometimes i wish i bought something like this instead of the 02, £2500 doesn't sound unreasonable to me neither.

£2500 is really rather good value if that's as good as it appears. Even rough ones seem to fetch decent money.
I am looking at it and it is saying £4,000. Has it been amended?
Strange, It was £2500 last night, I guess the owner also decided it was cheap and now has thought he would try his luck.

Posted Image

That really makes my eye's hurt, Why would anybody order that as a interior colour option when it was new, unless your some kind of colourblind freak!.