Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Near me..............

If only, if only.

RE that sierra, do people still do cossie replicas? Reaaaally?

If i bought that, id bring my own pinto along, and leave him with the body panels and 2.0 engine, the look on his face....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Austin-Montego-1-6-Mayfair-Mot-Tax-Damaged-Salvage_W0QQitemZ180422224177QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?

still has rear arch's!!!

Posted Image

Near me..............

If only, if only.

RE that sierra, do people still do cossie replicas? Reaaaally?

If i bought that, id bring my own pinto along, and leave him with the body panels and 2.0 engine, the look on his face....

Would that be a 1300 pinto?

Posted Image

Got original wheels if needed

well duh... description makes it sound like its a bit dodgy. i desperately want one of these.

seems like an amazing amount of money for that, is that what they are going for now days? if they are it's a shame because thats one of my ultimate dream cars

Everyone at work keeps telling me to scrap my Mk2 orion 1600 ghia for a new focus.

Why the hell would I want to do that? It's a 1991 (very late Mk2) - sills are mint, arches not too bad, diamond white, EFi. Pretty standard. Gets me from A to B happily. Starts every morning without fail. And costs me £70 a year to maintain. (£40 for MOT, £30 to service myself).

Also the car owes me £230 original purchase price. If some wanker demolishes it whilst on the road in an accident, it's not much money to lose. You lose more than that as soon as you drive a new focus off the forecourt.

Not only that... - provided I dont get it wrapped round a lamppost or a car - the value is only going to go up in price. Hows that for depreciation. I reckon its worth £350 now on ebay. I've owned it for two years, and I've had my £230's worth out of it, and yet I could probably sell it for more than that now.

Stuff your new focus's up your arse. I'm happy driving a fabulous piece of shite.

If you are a player. There is a helpful news for you. No place to Buy WOW Gold cheaper? Buy Aion Kinah cheaper?

We provide you with WOW Gold, really Cheap WOW Gold, cheap Aion Gold, just so low price that you cann't believe. Also we supput Metin2 Yang for Metin2 player to buy cheap Metin2 Yang.

What the! That's a pretty interesting spam approach, seems to take a random post and then throw a load of "BUY GOLD" ads at the bottom. Wonder if it'll do one of my posts at some stage.Anyway, that Montego sounds like a great little project, I'd love to take that on. Take the back lights out, whack the back panel with a hammer so it sits fairly straight, take it for VIC, re-MOT it, then drive around illegally minicabbing to success. It'd fit in quite well with most taxi companies around here, they love a bit of "salvage repairable".Shame it's not closer really, don't think I'd want to drive it up the M1 looking like that.

Everyone at work keeps telling me to scrap my Mk2 orion 1600 ghia for a new focus.

Why the hell would I want to do that? It's a 1991 (very late Mk2) - sills are mint, arches not too bad, diamond white, EFi. Pretty standard. Gets me from A to B happily. Starts every morning without fail. And costs me £70 a year to maintain. (£40 for MOT, £30 to service myself).

Also the car owes me £230 original purchase price. If some wanker demolishes it whilst on the road in an accident, it's not much money to lose. You lose more than that as soon as you drive a new focus off the forecourt.

Not only that... - provided I dont get it wrapped round a lamppost or a car - the value is only going to go up in price. Hows that for depreciation. I reckon its worth £350 now on ebay. I've owned it for two years, and I've had my £230's worth out of it, and yet I could probably sell it for more than that now.

Stuff your new focus's up your arse. I'm happy driving a fabulous piece of shite.

If you are a player. There is a helpful news for you. I sell cheap good dangerous toys, lawnmowers and mini-moto sound like bee trapped in bisquit tin. Me honourable man. Me take money and wun.

Copy and paste WANKER. I hope you contract cat aids and pass it on to your mum and dad who are brothers anyway.

Do I win £5?

ELEVEN RANCHOS FOR SALE

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/73684756.htm?ca=12_s

You defo win 5 clams. Shit as they may be, I always loved that design - even when I was wee.

Very satisfying to the eye. Surely 'twould be fair easy to drop a more bombastic engine in there and have a pure sexmachine?

I'll have the matt green and black one thanks.

Do I win £5?

ELEVEN RANCHOS FOR SALE

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/73684756.htm?ca=12_s

You defo win 5 clams. Shit as they may be, I always loved that design - even when I was wee.

Very satisfying to the eye. Surely 'twould be fair easy to drop a more bombastic engine in there and have a pure sexmachine?

I'll have the matt green and black one thanks.

I'll take the red one thanks. I had model of one when I was like 8 but didn't know what it was untill about 3 years ago.