Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

BOBS CLASSIC VAUXHALLS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bob's comment: "This is an original Magnum estate with the 1800 slant engine and just 44,000 on the clock. A very rare car nowadays and one i'd love to add to my stable, however I cant, so why dont you?

L8RZ"

I know the owner and hes weird!!! but that said the car is sound if a little dull on the paint

I thought the mk4 finished in 79?

Date of Liability 01 12 1994

Date of First Registration 08 04 1982

~~~~Year of Manufacture 1982~~~~~

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1993CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour WHITE

Has that sat for 3 years before registration-or been rung?

Is that a mk5 dash fitted? For some reason it has a poverty spec two spoke steering wheel.

hard to tell if it's a Mk5 dash or not......however it has mk4 panels everywhere including the doors and windscreen( unique to MK4's ).......... so Its a ringer or a ultra late reg one...............personally?... RINGER :wink:

Magnificent daily driver time.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Royce-Silve ... 0352926313

Posted Image

£1695!!! That sounds a fuggin bargain, even if it is powered by the devils brew....

I think it's a scam. The details are very sketchy and it's far too cheap for what appears to be a reasonably tidy Rolls Royce- even if it does have the wrong engine. Some of the feedback left by and for the seller suggests a bit of dodginess.

Magnificent daily driver time.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Royce-Silve ... 0352926313

Posted Image

£1695!!! That sounds a fuggin bargain, even if it is powered by the devils brew....

I think it's a scam. The details are very sketchy and it's far too cheap for what appears to be a reasonably tidy Rolls Royce- even if it does have the wrong engine. Some of the feedback left by and for the seller suggests a bit of dodginess.
The last feedback he recieved is interesting, cancelled transaction due to car being crashed! Surely youd be abit more careful when handling money with wheels? (if he was to blame ofc)

Maybe Crayford bought up the remaining stock of two door shells and only made a completed car when they had a firm order. The lack of rear fog light is a bit suspicious as it was a legal requirement in 1982.

No, I Own the prototype MK4 and a Mk5. Nobody knows how many MK4's were made by Crayford, but they changed to the MK5 as soon as production models were available, everything else was destroyed by the fire at the factory...........so I'd go for a ringer :wink:

Immediate want. I can just imagine some old lady driving this to the shops, not knowing she has the most win car in Kent.

The chap lived or maybe his relatives just a few roads away from me. Can't find my spotted thread but here's the car a while back :-

Posted Image

Immediate want. I can just imagine some old lady driving this to the shops, not knowing she has the most win car in Kent.

The chap lived or maybe his relatives just a few roads away from me. Can't find my spotted thread but here's the car a while back :-

Posted Image

Brilliant driveway they have (or had). Cars all gone now then? Or do they still have the others?

Hey that Sierra looks much better without any doorlocks.I would love to get an XR4 and convert it to full-on 1.6L spec including trimz and that funny bright orangey-red paint colour that so many povo sierras used to be in. The only sign of its previous occupation would be the twin rear pillars.

1.6 L?! Who do you think you are - royalty? 1300 base for you, the official fleet car of HIRST INDUSTRIES.

Posted Image

Here is a list of all the things you'd lose over the L - 5-speed box (4-speed only on the 1300 base), colourcoding on the front grille and filler cap, rubbing strips, full hubcaps, passenger mirror, head restraints, some soundproofing, opening rear seats, passenger vanity mirror (!), cigarette lighter, analogue clock, MW/LW radio, interior boot light.

On the plus side, you'd still have a courtesy light, parcel shelf and a few bits of carpet. Think yourself lucky eh!

1.6 L?! Who do you think you are - royalty? 1300 base for you, the official fleet car of HIRST INDUSTRIES.

Posted Image

Here is a list of all the things you'd lose over the L - 5-speed box (4-speed only on the 1300 base), colourcoding on the front grille and filler cap, rubbing strips, full hubcaps, passenger mirror, head restraints, some soundproofing, opening rear seats, passenger vanity mirror (!), cigarette lighter, analogue clock, MW/LW radio, interior boot light.

On the plus side, you'd still have a courtesy light, parcel shelf and a few bits of carpet. Think yourself lucky eh!

Is it me or is there something really comical about that unpainted grille and cap?