Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

BOBS CLASSIC VAUXHALLS

The following eBay items have been selected and presented to you by the former face of 'Family Fortunes' and 'Bobs Memory masters' Bob Monkhouse. To view them please click on Bobs face and he will guide you straight to the item!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bob's comment: "I love these old Cavaliers, seller reckons this one is in amazing condition for year. It doesnt look all that amazing to me"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bob's comment: "Used to see this a lot, putting manta placca bumpers on a Mk1 Cavalier. My view is, it looked shit then and it looks shit now. DONT DO IT KIDS"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bobs comment: "OMG this is lovely! It wants to be for £3500 mind you. I imagine these to be no faster than the straight 4 version, but handle worse and use loads more petrol"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bobs comment: "Wow heres the FD version! What a looker. This ones had one owner for 30 years and looks good. Supposedly needs some welding for its MOT though, so I would reccomend checking it out properly before paying the slightly hopeful £1500 BIN price"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bobs comment: "This chevette has had its engine nicked, but dont let that put you off as those 1256 OHV efforts are fairly toss anyway. Look at it as an opportunity rather than a problem. I suggest a 16v 1.6 Corsa engine and Omega 5-speed box, that should be a relatively cheap swap and would make for a proper little flying machine"

Thats all from my Vauxhall shed for the time being, catch you again soon at BOBS CLASSIC VAUXHALLS

Have we had this yet?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1975-DATSUN-100A- ... 286.c0.m14

Must be near to you Violet Station?

That's a bit hard to read, had to hi lite the text to see it! Still -

This is a little head turner and i get lots of comments on it.

Im selling it to buy a bigger classic as iv recently turned 25

Id love it to go to another classic lover!

no scrappage scheme for me thank you :)

Can't fault the seller for that!

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-1300gt-WHITE_W0QQitemZ190339489823

Looks pretty decent for £500, but:

Posted Image

Posted Image

diff casing smashed open and the tunnel chopped out of a perfectly sound floor. WTF has happened to that then?

I'd love one of these again (I had a white one for my first car).

Sold for £550 - good buy.

Reg Bo11s - I think the seller has confused the issue here - large black 'hole' on the floor looks more like sound deadening felt to me - I think the floor is fine. When they say it requires 'transmission tunnel' I think they're referring to that broken diff casing - if I remember rightly, that looks like the start of the remote gear change that's been smashed. So, not so bad hopefully.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-AUSTIN-MONTE ... 0358457157

This seems good value, so I will excuse the poundland wheel trimz.

I'm pretty sure poundland never did metric wheeltrims. Maybe they are just wedged on for the photos.
Later ones had 14" wheels with 185/65/14 tyres so they may have swapped the wheels over I suppose.

Bloody nice looking car, hope it finds a good home.