Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-SUBARU-JUSTY-4X4-RED_W0QQitemZ300353216967

£200 classified ad. Wings and arches still available for these..... I'd love a nice little justy van. will be MEGA rare before long i'm sure.

'This also means when collecting you would be well advised to bring a galleon of petrol.'

Could be a bit trickey that, does he live near the coast?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-SUBARU-JUSTY-4X4-RED_W0QQitemZ300353216967

£200 classified ad. Wings and arches still available for these..... I'd love a nice little justy van. will be MEGA rare before long i'm sure.

'This also means when collecting you would be well advised to bring a galleon of petrol.'

Could be a bit trickey that, does he live near the coast?

aren't these small car-based commercials the ultimate in dire spec too ? :)

I think Justy vans are identical in spec to the passenger car variants.Which are pretty spartan... but you do get a digital clock and a tachometer. Yes!Someone should save it from the usual old Subaru 'farmyard hack' death, it doesn't look that bad - they don't really rot underneath, just on the arches and wings.

Justys are very capable cars. Ive always had a massive soft spot for 90s Subarus, and i would love a justy as a first car.If i can ever find one nearer me, and when ive had my first paypacket, ill do my best.I really want to go to my grans to see how many subarus are still kicking about round there, as there was a main dealer there for yonks.

well, if i had the chance to save one, id take it.could always be my 2nd car..... haha.But yeh, parts arent very plentiful now, my gran had one and it failed its MOT and was fragged, shame as it wasnt a hard thing to repair but parts are so hard to source.

Posted Image

I do quite like this, I had a 3 door in the same colour as this as my first car, This one looks very clean unlike mine though.

Yum.

Quite tempted to keep an eye on this.....

Insurance group 3 as well, same as a metro.

(cheapest for me would be a Samba, insurance group 2 :shock:, actually no, fiat panda, the entire range is group one!)

Peter Simpson's selling this 405 estate:

Posted Image

He is indeed. It's mightily shitey! The perspex rear window is genius and could quickly elevate you to Shite King status. Sounds good though. I was tempted to buy it just so I had an engine donor for the BX, the only downside being that the BX's engine will probably last longer than I will...

I like that, lots.

A chap on another forum I frequent built something very similar a few years ago but as a 'sleeper'. Looked standard but had a very very hairy 24v twin turbo lump. Blew the motor at Bruntingthorpe doing something on the hairy side of 190 mph....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120477520450&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Not very old, but white shite - and I am currently high bidder.

Posted Image

Why bother bidding M? His number's on the listing: give him a bell, arrange a viewing and take some dosh!

Volvo hotrod something of an acquired taste!Wasn't that heavily featured (twice irrc) in Custom Car many moons back?

It's been about for many years. Andy Saunders originally built it in about '81/'82 I think. It's really a piece of UK Kustom history. Nice that it's been kept alive all these years.