Year of Manufacture Not Available

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1286CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour BEIGE

Vehicle Type Approval null

This vehicle can be licensed at a DVLA Local Office without the V5C Registration Certificate

The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £68.75

12 Months Rate £125.00

25 years in a swamp!!!!

I have a feeling that the seller of that minty Wartburg may be our very own Andrew353w - I can't see there being many other Wartburgists in Barnet.

was his one the one that got a picture in practical classics the other month......? Im most probably wrong haha.
Nope, That was Edd's from retro-rides one. :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-VOLVO-480-S- ... 0356225132

This car is a real head turner and gives you that unique feeling and similar design to back to the future car.

Yes, I remember when Volvo first released them, I instantly thought "DeLorean!" They give me the same unique feeling, too.

Rear wheel arches have slight rust... but could be treated and stopped in its track.(I have done temporary repair with waxoyl).

So that's where I've been going wrong! Trying to protect clean metal with it, when it's actually for REPAIRING RUST!!! Oh silly, silly me.

Posted Image

THE SILLS ARE STILL LIKE NEW NO UNDERSEAL OR ANYTHING..

IT WOULD WANT THE BRAKES LOOKING AT AND A VERY SMALL PLATE WELDED TO THE REAR OF THE 1 SILL(SEE PICS)

I still like it though. Both sides of mine looked like that. Come to think of it they looked like that shortly after my Dad bought it at 6 months old :shock:

I think the sill step is part of the arch repair section though so it's in with a fighting chance!

Posted Image

Bit new to be shit really but aren't these good vaule for money, one day of being a 2003 car, Fully loaded with tax and MOT for £895, I know the garage that is trading it out which is one of the better garages in the area as well.

Bit pissed of really as on Friday my mate wanted my help to find a cheap car but he was panicing so much we ended up with a shitty T reg Nissan Almera 1.4 from a trader with two big black patches on the sills and a deep scrape through the rear door for £750, I told him it wasn't worth it but he really wanted it, £125 more and he could of had this. Fool.

Actually yeah, if it's a T-reg it'll be the old shape Almera, those are fine to the best of my knowledge. It's the fat-shape ones which do it.

According to the ad it's got a Mitsubishi 1.6 16v engine so I'm guess it's a Mitsubishi Carisma underneath which isn't a bad thing really, I used to drive a lot of them and they wasn't to bad to drive really.

Actually yeah, if it's a T-reg it'll be the old shape Almera, those are fine to the best of my knowledge. It's the fat-shape ones which do it.

Hope so!, It looked pretty good mechanically and had been serviced every 6k by the local Nissan garage where it had came from when new, just the big patch on each sill which had been tarred over and the door which made it look shite, Quite funnily we took it to the local Turkish car cleaners who work from a pub car park, "Ah Almera 1.4, Very nice car, Air Con, Oh Lovely Sir!"

Posted Image

1983 Vauxhall Astra 1.3 L Estate Automatic

Race you!

Posted Image

1987 Bedford CF 250

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you're willing to give them the petrol money up-front, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Posted Image

1985 Talbot Samba Style

Parked in a scrapyard near a big grabber, not ideal!

Posted Image

1989 Vauxhall Astra 1.8 SRi

"~ unusual number plate ~ F220 JFK ( could be worth a few quid )".

Posted Image

1980 Ford Cortina 1.6 GL

BIN £350! Looks promising.

Posted Image

HOODIE-LOOK RAT CRUISE DUB EURO etc

if winning bidder wants it flashing over in matt black for rat look then i can arrange that with my mates paint shop but that will add £70 to the winning bidder and that will NOT include any of the body repairs and will just be the exterior painted staright over after scotching the panels

Sounds like an ace bodyshop that, can you give me a quote for some panel repairs to my Ferrari 250 GTO?

... forgot how to do the new ebay pics.

(Firefox)

1 click the thumbnail you want

2 enlarge

3 right click on the image

4 view page info

5 click media tab

6 right click on first line of the list

7 click copy

8 close all the pop-ups

9 paste between the things

10 shake out the cramp from your mouse fingers