Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Have we had this one yet?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMERICAN-FORD-TAURUS-SHO-3-0-24V-220-BHP-RARE-MANUAL_W0QQitemZ290355121262

These things got decent reviews when new, something a little different and would absolutely not suit the usual chrome/stars & stripes crud you normally get on Yank barges of this era.

Here's your Friday WTF:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Amasing-Streeeetch-Plymouth-Voyager-Limo-LooooooK_W0QQitemZ120468841297

All I can say is "good grief", although it is somewhat more appealing than a stretched Hummer in my eyes. GR8 4 PROM NITE, along with that "Dukes of Hazzard Police" Granada posted earlier.

Posted Image

That is startlingly horrible and not cheap, is it Transit or Sherpa based?

I suppose if you paint it black it would be good for acting out any Anthill Mob fantiasies that you might have, or for going round dressed as the child-catcher.

HAHaHa

My wedding car was a FLEUR DE LYS !!!!!

That Taurus is great, real "Hirst Used Automobiles" stuff. It's got a stick shift, it's fully-loaded and we'll even throw in a tape of banjo music. NO MONEY DOWN!

Posted Image

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX

Here's a nice partner for it, the spectacularly awkward-looking facelifted Thunderbird. The pre-facelift ones look stunning, what went wrong?

Delicious prefacelift one for comparison:

Posted Image

Crikey, a Geo Storm "Wagonback". You could get the regular Storms with an Isuzu twincam of some description which was meant to be great fun, don't think you could on the Wagonback though. Still probably alright though, it's just a MK2 Piazza (which we didn't get) underneath.

Prefacelift with the popup lights is cooler:

Posted Image

Crikey, a Geo Storm "Wagonback". You could get the regular Storms with an Isuzu twincam of some description which was meant to be great fun, don't think you could on the Wagonback though. Still probably alright though, it's just a MK2 Piazza (which we didn't get) underneath.

Prefacelift with the popup lights is cooler:

Posted Image

Yeah they had the 4XE1 16 valve engine that went the FWD M100 Elan. They have quite a following stateside as a really cheap entry level motorcross car.

Posted Image

Lush. Proper lush. However '...and the 1.7 , O. series engine runs fine and capable of moving this vehicle happily in todays traffic...'

Recalling the first van I ever drove was one of these for a tyre company it'd probably be quicker loading it with steel and pushing it up Windy Hill.

To put it into perspective the company got a 2.5 Peugeot diesel engined LDV400 after the Sherpa and it was a like a fugging Ferrari compared to the Sherp.

But I would still love that one above..

We had a ex-PO L reg 2.0 Diesel one of these at my old job, It was shit!, The clutch gave you cramp after 2 miles as it was so stiff and you had to have the biceps of he-man to steer it as it didn't have any of this power steering lark, It was a proper mans van, I felt out of my league driving it...

It has a turbo, I bet it cracks along at a fine pace.

yup i agree with you there i once bought an old montego taxi that had done 340k miles and it was a right flier :wink: i would love one off these for daily hack duties but would prefer the monty shape you just cant beat the sound off a real diesel donkey engine :lol:

Those TD Maestros are surprisingly quick. Had my arse handed to me on a plate by one yonks back and was amazed how quick it went.Pretty rare as loads were raped by LandRover 'series' owners for their engines.F.T: buy it, get bored of it sell it to me when I have some money 8)