Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

HOLY F***************** MOLY! Check this Morris 1800 wedge, the guy is breaking it for spares!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=150372061841

No freaking way man? Rare as you fucking like that is :cry:

It's a risky fine line between telling it like it is and keeping the car alive, and having end up unsold and squashed cos of a HUUUUUGE price tag....Are the other owners likely to want bits? Also

Life on mars, princess calipers

WTF is that all about? Are the callipers sought after for conversions or other stuff? And LOM?? Not exactly a Mk3 cortina is it? :roll:

Life on mars, princess calipers

I'm officially using this as a song lyric.Some blank verse plus some of raymanboy's rantings, I reckon I'd have a great piece of lo fi right there.Till the Diezel OMG amp kicks in at 3:37 anyway.'DANCE FOR ME BOBOF' etc.

JonCedric is on it now, he seemed quite interested, and its on his doorstep, so maybe he can wangle something.

I was up at Jons on Wednesday and he las lamenting how he'd love a BL wedge. He's got a pretty rough 2200 landcrab but I reckon that Morris would be a far better bet.

I know where there's a Morris wedge in daily driver condition. He's owned it since new, and I am trying to get him to come to Mk1-4dr's little meets.....he might, but says he's busy doing his house up..........It's in 1987 condition! Scabby, flat paint, extra welded arches, peeling vinyl roof, rear seat fabric sun damaged, but all there and much loved.KUG 949N

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/x-reg-1982-ford-t ... 286.c0.m14

Posted Image

Looks very tidy but at over £1200 with no T&T and in need of welding, I will be shocked if it gets a bid!

Listing apparently written by Wurzel Gummage.......

need sum wellin to chassie

6 new tyars fittid cost £350 pounds 1 month ago

takin in px change

They were overcharged for the tyres too! :lol: