Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

1994 leyland daf t244 4x4 just released from service i am first owner registered as office so mot exempt

Er, how do you register something like that as an office? If it's just fill out the V5 I think I will have a Ford Transit bungalow or maybe garment factory.....

Posted Image

OK what fukwit lifted this with a chain? Typical scrap yard animal, and I don't mean a scruffy German Shepherd.....:roll:

And......

Posted Image

I think I am gonna be sick. Haven't seen such an abortion since about 1989, didn't think the chopping up of vans went on any more. Why didn't they just buy a chassis cab?? OK this may have been done in about 1989, but that's no excuse!

Yeah I remember those the ones with mazda badges and all, I mean how the hell do you do that surely you'd think to check through everything first?

As for that Kadett, I'm not going to id but do you reckon its saveable?

m0rris

Have a slightly wavy Chrysler 2l Auto as compensation, reckons he will sell to the best offer whatever that is, only prob is the cars right on the souith coast of France, might go and have a look next time i'm in Monaco.

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/60408256.htm?ca=12_s

Check this inside though!

Posted Image

I would!

Beige, steels, 2.3 indenor tractor engine, and only 30 mins off the ferry. What are you waiting for! You could even go on the ferry for a tenner as a cyclist and drive it home! If you could set the deal up that is.... imagine explaining to the seller that you were coming from england to buy his car, on a fuggin bicycle, he's gonna think he's on 'Game for a Laugh' or summert.

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/69251232.htm?ca=12_s

Soz all, its this fuggin MAC computer man, its got a mind of its own, specially when it comes to getting ebay pic locations.I dunno what all the fuss is about with these macs, they are equally as wank as PC's but just wank in different ways.

I wasn;t having a go at you, I must confess I was lazy and I thought someody on ebay had posted a picture of a mazda in a vauxhall advert soz again!m0rris