Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1985 Lada 1500 Combi

Must be ridiculously rare by now. I like the home made grille-blocker, READY 4 WINTER!

Posted Image

1990 Lincoln Town Car

Hirst Used Autos offers this luxurious Town Car. NO MONEY DOWN! Our finance is so competitive that the FBI are currently conducting an investigation on our business practices! But as our accounts were accidentally destroyed in a furnace, the only things they're likely to find are our LOW, LOW PRICES!

Posted Image

1979 Mazda Montrose GLS

Excellent! Too rich for me, mind.

Posted Image

1975 Hillman Avenger 1.3 Super Deluxe

There's loads of cars for sale which look like they've only just been washed for the photos, this one hasn't even finished.

Posted Image

1975 Hillman Avenger 1.3 Super Deluxe

There's loads of cars for sale which look like they've only just been washed for the photos, this one hasn't even finished.

eBay translation:

'I am a plumber who was working across the road': 'O hai, i will colect scr4p cars an pay ca$h. Oh, dat car aint not worf nuffink colect free.

'...since i a young couple bought the property and got the keys this week, i spond get ke to them...': 'I am on drugs and use text talk'.

Do want. Do want desperately badly. Do want really desperately badly...

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... read=67927

..but what's the betting it's stupid fucking money? Fingers crossed it's not.

Where do you live? I am coming round to batter you to death with a passenger side window winder mechanism........... :twisted:

That's the best offer from a lady I've had in ages, acyually it's the only offer I've had!Go on then you sweet talking Minx, I'm at 10 Downing Street, Westminster - ask for Gordy and wear the lucky ones ;)

Do want. Do want desperately badly. Do want really desperately badly...http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... read=67927..but what's the betting it's stupid fucking money? Fingers crossed it's not.

Buy the T&Ted 5dr L diesel near me instead, £350 ono. Then just squint your eyes a bit and pretend...

That Marbella is ace! I am loving the Spartan-ness of the interior, check out all the metal on show..

Posted Image

Were 750 Panda's this shite/good?

Good find with the Jazz, I wish I could start a small Honda fleet with that beaut

The marbella's are basically a very early Panda with a few body alterations to stop Fiat sueing (Seat having built the original Panda under licence). 750 Panda's were second generation, so not as spartan. There is someone on here with a early panda 30, which basicaly has a 126 engine.

I bought one of these in Italy - a marbella - and got the piss ripped out of me for it, having not bought a proper panda.

Well it was €50...

Do want. Do want desperately badly. Do want really desperately badly...http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... read=67927..but what's the betting it's stupid fucking money? Fingers crossed it's not.

Buy the T&Ted 5dr L diesel near me instead, £350 ono. Then just squint your eyes a bit and pretend...
Hmm, Norfolk quite a trek from here ('rents used to live bear Cromer) but I expect a link wouldn't hurt if you wouldn't mind?

Cool, I agree.

I keep looking at this and thinking that it would be a class addition to my collection of tat.... Reckon the kidz would love it.

they are immensly good vehicles. Had one a series 2 for 3 months until an artic decided to smack into it at 60+mph on the approach to a roundabout, rolled 3 times smacked of the centre barriers before coming to rest..it was a bit shorter but still intact enough for me to get out alive....much respect for them, also you can pretend to be a mongolian mobster in one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I should point out that the Firebrigade had to cut the roof off..none of their cutters were strong enough so they had to resort to grinders on which the batteries kept running out as the metal was so damn thick

Hmm, Norfolk quite a trek from here ('rents used to live bear Cromer) but I expect a link wouldn't hurt if you wouldn't mind?
There should be a picture of it way back in my spots thread. I’ll try and have a look at lunchtime. AFAIK it’s only advertised by means of a cardboard sign in the window so other than giving you the chap’s number I can’t show you much else. It’s a 4-spd 5dr, facelift, solid green, bit tatty but looks honest enough.He's had it up for sale for five weeks or so now, I'm sure an offer would be considered.

Do the Delica 4x4's we have here get the 2.5td engine? If so, I spent 10 days driving (in rotation with 3 others) nearly 5k km in one a few years ago. Spectacularly gutless on road, and just plain scary gear ratios when off road - shall we blow it up and roll backwards down the mountain or stall it and roll backwards down the mountain? I'll scan a photo later. Got through 3 sets of leaf springs. Most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever been in. Most memorable defect was the velour seat material. Even a post glow cooled fag ash would set it alight. Scary moment was when the relief driver lobbed his fag out the window and it snuck back in the rear window and set fire to the rear bench.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/96-SKODA-FELICIA- ... 0380773196

THE CAR IS A LAURIN & KLEMENT

IT HAS GOT ELECTRIC WINDOWS

REMOTE CONTROL CENTRAL LOCKING AND ALARM

SUNROOF

FULL GENUINE LEATHER SEATS AND DOOR CARDS

ALLOY WHEELS

Looks to be some other interesting cack in the background as well
Mmm, that's a belter! I might pop in a bid or two Posted Image