Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Spoke to old giffer recently at a car show that has had one for 12 years [he built it based on a diesel Fiesta] he let me have a drive, and I was very impressed.They are a complete fibreglass moncoque, no steel anywhere in the body, except the window frames.

I would love to own that, imagine rolling up at rich folks houses for work with 'teh Pog Survey Co.' brush painted down the sides. Absolute quality.

Even better than that, I saw a MK3 Transit the other day with "CARPET FITTER" written on the bonnet using bits of roughly cut-up Duck tape. It wasn't even lined up right, it was about 4 inches too far to the left.

"Hello, is that Autoshite Assist?"

"Certainly"

"Yeah, my old rammle has broken down again, can you come and get me home"

"Sure, be there in a few hours. Bye!"

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LDV-400-XLWB-RECO ... 0350618055

Truly awesome!

Wow. Text suggests it's non-turbo too. Not fast then...
About as quick as his chances of selling it for £2295 I'd imagine. It's a four hundred quid truck with a £200 back, no winch and an extra axle to make it weigh more and carry less.

Posted Image

1977 Saab 99GL

Looks alright for £250 plus a bit of tinkering.

Posted Image

1986 Ford Sierra 1.6 L E-Max

Wow! What a beauty, possibly the worst colour that Sierras were available in. And it even has the E-Max "lean burn" engine! Bet they're awkward to get bits for now, if I recall they have all their own special gaskets and the likes. I remember my dad wanting one of those as he's always been spectacularly tight with petrol, he ended up with a normal 1.6 L though. I reckon the only reason we didn't have a 1.3 Sierra back in the day is because he couldn't find one. Anyway, I would love it.

Auto Trader: December 1988 (Bargain Cars section)

Posted Image

1977 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6 L

White, V.G. condition, a dream to drive

Posted Image

1979 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.3 L

Great example, 4-speed so good on fuel, some test

Posted Image

1973 Morris Marina 1.3

Lovely car, benefit from slight tidying, undersealed, priced for quick sale

Posted Image

1969 Ford Cortina 1600E

PX to clear, first to see will buy, £50 takes it (no offers)