Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

National Express do an overnight bus to Stranraer for £34, Stena do a connecting ferry for £25, get the vendor to meet you at the terminal at 8 in the morning and get the cheap ferry back to Liverpool, job done.

That sounds more like it, I always wondered if there was a trick to doing it and it seems like that's the one. Great job! Expect the Hirst Cabs yard to fill up with knackered Charmants in future.Not getting that Stellar though, I'm skint.

These P6s seem really cheap nowadays. Do people not like them or something?

Posted Image

1972 Rover 3500

£995, long MOT and tax exempt! Crikey.[

It's been mine for about 3 months as well. Drives fine, used it while the Volvo was playing up for a week or so in mid-summer and it was blob on. Highly enjoyable old thing.

[/plug]

Posted Image

1979 Mercedes-Benz 250

Great for escaping from triffids.

YO HIRST! I had one of these badboys in blue; £250 - bought it from a geezer physically in the council tip at Elstree :lol: An old skool back of the autotrader buy (can you still do that?) Drove it back to our yard in childerditch about 30 miles completely unliscened with no exhaust... no SPECS in 2001 :oops: I sold it to bangerboyz for a Viking burieal a few years later because it was absolutely rotten down one side (crash repair possibly) we used to race it round the trading estate or go to the cafe in it...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/austin-mini-metro_W0QQitemZ290347922004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439a15b254&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14Anyone able to translate this for me?Worryingly he says he is a bus driver. Though with the KWOLITY of his spelling he could probably be a lavatory cleansing operative.

as described and only 4 sail jew the fact that i hav had 2 bi a kar

Nnnngggggg! He can spell 'described' perfectly well, but 'due', 'have', 'buy', 'to' and 'car' escape him... :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/austin-mini-metro_W0QQitemZ290347922004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439a15b254&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14Anyone able to translate this for me?Worryingly he says he is a bus driver. Though with the KWOLITY of his spelling he could probably be a lavatory cleansing operative.

no coment from me as ma spellins not that gid either