Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I quite like the ATS wheels but they look shit on that Passat which would look loads better on it's proper steel wheels or nice period alloys. And do get me started on the stupid 'stretch' tyres which look utterly stoopid.

Yeah but he's got an OLD SKOOL stripey polo shirt on and aviators, he's a cool dude. Therefore you are wrong. :lol:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORRIS-MARINA-1-3 ... 0491243089

I really want this fab much loved car to go to a good home, if anyone who works for the BBC or is remotely associated with Top Gear DON'T BOTHER BIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Do I see a red rag being waved

They really need to get over it. So Top Gear wrecked a couple of them, it's not like they're on a serial Marina buying spree in a bid to destroy every last one in the land ffs. It's not that often and I'd be a bit more concerned if they were smashing up stuff that had a 2 digit survival rate.

On a more positive note, that one is a honey and I would be happy to have it in my fleet. Mallard Green is it not?

this is cool and has a couple of old washing machine doors for rear windows. 250€:

That's quality! Daihatsu did an ad for those Charades which said that they'd be in big demand as a museum piece in the future due to how great they are. They must have meant the Bollox museum of tat.If you get that, I'll bring the Charmant over and we can have some kind of obscure Dai-tat-su festival, with bowls of Asda-brand crisps and some balloons. Just need someone with a MK1 Domino to complete the set.

Just take it to a backstreet garage and have them do the servicing. For bonus points bring your own oil from Tesco. Don't bother doing the oil filter though. Or the plugs. Or anything else. It'll be alright. If they get time, they can whack the air filter against the wall a few times to get most of the crud out before reinstalling it.