Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Wow that looks like a right honey Hirst. Get on it! This business of not having an engine is easily sorted. Wonder what unresistable offer was made for its engine that made it worth breaking such a minter?

Wonder what the reserve is?

Used to be a 2.0 which makes sense - I can imagine some wide-faced oaf in a comedy T-shirt plundering that setup for his shonky Caterham ripoff which he has all kinds of big ideas for, then ultimately losing interest, getting some earache off his ugly wife about it and sending the whole lot straight to the crusher in 6 months time.

If I had a bit more cash handy I think I would put a cheeky bid in, an old Pinto and box is hardly going to cost the earth and the result would be a car of "The Doctor" quality, check the rear arches!

Posted Image

Wow that looks like a right honey Hirst. Get on it! This business of not having an engine is easily sorted. Wonder what unresistable offer was made for its engine that made it worth breaking such a minter?

Wonder what the reserve is?

Used to be a 2.0 which makes sense - I can imagine some wide-faced oaf in a comedy T-shirt plundering that setup for his shonky Caterham ripoff which he has all kinds of big ideas for, then ultimately losing interest, getting some earache off his ugly wife about it and sending the whole lot straight to the crusher in 6 months time.

If I had a bit more cash handy I think I would put a cheeky bid in, an old Pinto and box is hardly going to cost the earth and the result would be a car of "The Doctor" quality, check the rear arches!

Posted Image

That WAS not far from me in Ossett the guy that 'had' it always has some project or another on his drive. That Sierra was on ebay a few months back and I went down to have a look and it really was a nice piece of kit (and complete then)

It never reached reserve at that time - then got listed again and this time is alledgedly sold. The car then dissapeared from his drive (replaced by a very shoddy looking sierra)

I can only assume whoever bought it just wanted the engine - but i didnt think pintos were that hard to get hold of :roll: Went past the house again today and it's not there that I can see .. shame it's had it's heart ripped out :cry:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORRIS-MARINA-1-3 ... 0491243089

I really want this fab much loved car to go to a good home, if anyone who works for the BBC or is remotely associated with Top Gear DON'T BOTHER BIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Do I see a red rag being waved

Q: I work for the bbc.how much for the car?

A: Ah well you couldn't afford it!! On a serious note i only get offended by them because they destroy perfectly good cars. They don't have the best reputation but when compared to the competition such as excorts etc they get completely overlooked!

LOLZ

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DODGE-VAN_W0QQitemZ270448210091

:shock:8):shock:8):shock:

I would like to buy this. Remove the stickers and stencil on some vague sign-writing e.g Phone Co. (with no other information).

Park it outside the homes and businesses of prominent local businessmen and politicians.

Sit inside viewing out through conspicuous binoculars whilst drinking cwoiffee and eating cheesebwoirgers, whilst wearing aviators and a sports jacket. Tash optional.