Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

BIN of £250, Need weiding though.

REASON FOR SELLING IS THAT I USED TO WORK FOR BRITISH GAS AS A BREAKDOWN ENGINEER UNTIL JAN THIS YEAR WHICH IS WHEN I BECAME SELF EMPLOYED & STARTED USING THE VAN FOR WORK. THING IS THAT, WHEN SOME CUSTOMERS SEE ME TURN UP IN IT, THEY GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION AS IT IS NOT SHINY & NEW

:roll: I don't know, Some people have no class.

Posted Image

REASON FOR SELLING IS THAT I USED TO WORK FOR BRITISH GAS AS A BREAKDOWN ENGINEER UNTIL JAN THIS YEAR WHICH IS WHEN I BECAME SELF EMPLOYED & STARTED USING THE VAN FOR WORK. THING IS THAT, WHEN SOME CUSTOMERS SEE ME TURN UP IN IT, THEY GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION AS IT IS NOT SHINY & NEW

fook that, most of our customers (transport) have no idea, the last thing I could do is turn up in a brand new van to the film customers! :lol:

Would love a GL5 although that one isn't the best example. Unlike that MkI, jesus how much would I like that!? Sure I've seen the red one owned & offered by someone on RR unless I've imagined it, but I've definitely seen it before. Says they've got other MkIs which will be coming up for sale - someone must know who he/she is, obviously well into their VWs. I'll be watching with interest...

Posted Image

We have a bloke locally that still uses the Mini van for work that he bought new in 1979. It still looks like it did in 1979 too.