Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

This is reet close by me, but I'm orff on me hols Saturday.

Posted Image

There was some talk on another thread of difficulty finding cheap, easy to fix old cars - this looks a useful tool for £220 with MOT til next May - just 80,000 miles.

Shame the listing is a bit sparse on detail.

Someone must need this? :D

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GRUMMAN-LLV-AMERI ... 0371816530

Somehow I can't see any of the major styling houses having a hand in the design of this eye-catching conveyance. Well not unless they drew it in the dark on an etch-a-sketch.

LLV = Long life vehicle

Obviously our postal vehicles were never offered in that sort of form!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-AUDI-200-TUR ... 0424082673

PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS OR STUPID OFFERS

Why put it on ebay then, it's compulsory - I wonder if he's interested in swapping a fake rolex, a staffy pup and a tumble drier.
Looks like it has the rear lights from an Audi V8 which is what I thought it was at first! Audi 200 C3 rear lights normally look like larger versions of the Audi 90 B2 (?) ones

This is reet close by me, but I'm orff on me hols Saturday.

Posted Image

There was some talk on another thread of difficulty finding cheap, easy to fix old cars - this looks a useful tool for £220 with MOT til next May - just 80,000 miles.

Shame the listing is a bit sparse on detail.

Someone must need this? :D

That's got D.Hirst written all over it :lol: Actually, the estates are pretty scarce.

Posted Image

Why put it on ebay then, it's compulsory - I wonder if he's interested in swapping a fake rolex, a staffy pup and a tumble drier.
That came up for sale only a few months back. I bid up to £600 and lost. The previous owner stated that it ran perfectly apart from a slight hesitation from idle.. Given the amount on money spent on it I'm glad I didn't get it.

Wonder why it's up for sale so soon.. :?:

Posted Image

That came up for sale only a few months back. I bid up to £600 and lost. The previous owner stated that it ran perfectly apart from a slight hesitation from idle.. Given the amount on money spent on it I'm glad I didn't get it.

Wonder why it's up for sale so soon.. :?:

from a different seller? Cos this one seems to think that something like the £600 you bid would be offensive to him? He says he knows he'll take a hit but he paid £850 for it & has spent loads on it, so what is he wanting for it? Wassit worth?? :?

Mr Bol had one of these didn't he, how much did he let it go for?

Think I'd rather have a V8 which is like one of these but taken to the next level! 8)

from a different seller? Cos this one seems to think that something like the £600 you bid would be offensive to him? He says he knows he'll take a hit but he paid £850 for it & has spent loads on it, so what is he wanting for it? Wassit worth?? :? Mr Bol had one of these didn't he, how much did he let it go for?Think I'd rather have a V8 which is like one of these but taken to the next level! 8)

Yep it's a different seller, the guy I was dealing with was in Leeds/Bradford.Looks like this chap spent a lot on the injection/idle system, so the previous guy saying it was just an intermittant fault was probably blagging.These seem to be basically a 100 with a detuned UR quattro engine. Although I recon this being front wheel drive could be rather interesting in the torque steer dept.Ideally I'd love to get a 200 Quattro Avant, but IIRC they only sold a few in the UK. Bond used one in one af the films.. Cant remember which.I did ask Mr B about his when I was looking at this. Think his suffered with minor electrical maladies.I looked at a V8 a few years back, for sale in Crewe. It all seemed a bit Americanised, chintzy chrome on the switches etc. Guess that was the market it was aimed at anyway. In my heart I would probably have opted for a Thema 8.32 instead, as they are about the same money. But my head would have probably have gone for an A8.