Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110418774223

Posted Image

Posted Image

its a manual gearbox

the manual gearbox would be a wee bit tough for the inexperienced as its an original shift up and down automatic

Gotta feel for this guy a bit, he's clearly unable to tell if he's got a manual or an automatic gearbox in there, obviously has never noticed the badge on the boot which says 'Automatic'
On drugz.

Actually the metro looks to be clean as snow. Apart from the auto box that has been manually shifted :shock: for god knows how long.

But:

mot certifacates

-CertiFACATES? - actual certs of SHITE :twisted:

Sad-looking 280ZX in the background.

Posted Image

I looked for about two seconds at a local Xedos 6, but short MoT, rot on both rear arches, aftermarket alloys and tribal graphics put me off at the £725 asking price. I always thought these were the car Jaguar should have done as their entry-level model, not that awful X-Type abortion.

A Xedos is just the same sort of thing as an X-Type, a proletariat platform (626 in this case, albeit narrowed to 1700mm) with a fancy body. I do like the copycat Germanic touches though, like the different-shaped door mirrors; just like Mercedes used to do, you get a slimmer, taller one for the nearside so it's easier to see kerbs and suchlike.There was a proper Jap-import one (Eunos 500!) for sale in Bracknell on eBay last year. Looked nice, I think it had the smaller (MX-3) 1.8 V6 for added shiteness too.X-Types are OK if you like trilbies, pipes and you can't get your XJ/S-Type into your driveway/garage without bashing seven bells of shit out of the side panels :wink:

I like em too! I'd love to try one, 2.5 V6 estate for me please, free 4WD! Lovely

hell yeah. I'd want the 'sport' pack on mine though. In fact I am trying to decide whether to make one my next sensible-ish motor, it's one of them or an MG ZT....

Ed-I'd be interested if you can get it anywhere near me?Can't drive/haul that distance at pres

I can't get it down there at the moment and probably won't be able to until the end of August at the earliest I'm afraid.

Smoke included? Wink

If it smoked, it would indeed be included :wink:

I like em too! Built by scousers though. I'd love to try one, 2.5 V6 estate for me please, free 4WD! Lovely

I like 'em as well, but the FWDs and diseasel ones are the proper autoshite jobs. I'd rather like a 3.0 Estate one.As for built by Scousers, it could be worse, could be built by Brummies.

In fact I am trying to decide whether to make one my next sensible-ish motor, it's one of them or an MG ZT....

ZTs are astonishingly good value, seemingly due to people insisting that since MGRover went under, you won't be able to buy a single part for one.All tripe of course, but I've seen a few good bargains. A friend at work is looking at swapping his 54-plate Vectra CDTI for a year younger ZT, with cash in his favour....

Check out this fucking toaster:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-CELICA-GT-16V-TWIN-CAM-SPARES-REPAIR-DRIVE-AWAY_W0QQitemZ140337083678

IDEAL FOR TRACK DAYS DRIFTING ETC

AUTOMATIC

Hmm, FWD automatic eh? I think the skyline boys are going to be feeling pretty sheepish when you rock up in this JDM drift weapon. :roll: [/url]

get a ZT! My college has a ZS as a college car now, proving they are now cheap ( didnt have head gasket faliure either!)also that celica is another case of owner not knowing anything, FWD AUTO is the ultimate non track day weapon, DRIFTINGZ NOT POSS.may as well use a transit.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-FIAT-Panda-4 ... 0321970757

HIAB? :shock:

Anyone want to email him with the usual HI M8 HOW MUCH etc ?

The reason that roof rack is fucked is because it's had a Seat Marbella sat on it :?

You can read the whole sorry story about it on this Fiat Forum link

http://www.fiatforum.com/panda-classic/ ... -yarn.html