Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I do however cross my arms whilst steering. New minis have ridiculously light steering, and are quite wide.

I hate all that where you can't cross your hands, What differents does it make?, As soon as you pass your test you naturally cross your hands anyway.
exactly, and its the same with putting it into neutral when you stop at a set of lights or whatever, id much rather keep it in first so i can get away quicker, theres nothing more daunting than people right behind you when you start driving.and checking the mirrors every second!and also 2Thumbs, cheers for the advice, its the only advice ive had haha :D no seriously, any advice is well taken, thanks :D

Re\; the crossing arms thingie - I just dug out my "Roadcraft - The Police Drivers Handbook". (2001) Fig.3 on page 75 clearly shows crossed arms. I remember asking the Police Driving Instructor at the time about it too.

and its the same with putting it into neutral when you stop at a set of lights or whatever, id much rather keep it in first so i can get away quicker

That's right. When the examiner asks you "what comes after red-amber in the traffic light sequence?", the correct answer is "dunno, I'm long gone by then :D

Minter of a bluebird

Posted Image

Not too bad a price either, really close to where i live actually.

Picked this up last night, it’s pretty much as good as the ad suggested! I’ll do a proper post on it with one or two of my own pic’s at some point soon. Excellent seller and the car performed faultlessly on a rainy cross-country Surrey journey then a blast home on the M25/A12/A140. Brought me into work today too. I was fearful the combination of 1.8 and auto would be a bit sluggish, but it’s pretty good actually.

Thanks for posting it Brammy, my <£500 search wouldn’t have picked it up and I would definitely have been missing out on a very sound, tidy, useful car which will do the job nicely until I can save my pennies for a Camry.

SL

T72 = WIN !!!!

You know a bluey makes sense !!!

I know someone on ZXOC who is selling a leather interior for the Hatchback

(the back of the rear is diff in the saloon)

T72 + cow seats = BIG WIN !

(are you on ZXOC ?)

Great place for 80's nissan owners , mostly bluebirds ! (shameless plug :oops: )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110418774223

Posted Image

Posted Image

its a manual gearbox

the manual gearbox would be a wee bit tough for the inexperienced as its an original shift up and down automatic

Gotta feel for this guy a bit, he's clearly unable to tell if he's got a manual or an automatic gearbox in there, obviously has never noticed the badge on the boot which says 'Automatic'

SLT72 = WIN !!!!You know a bluey makes sense !!!I know someone on ZXOC who is selling a leather interior for the Hatchback (the back of the rear is diff in the saloon)T72 + cow seats = BIG WIN !(are you on ZXOC ?)Great place for 80's nissan owners , mostly bluebirds ! (shameless plug :oops: )

Thanks! On enough forums already, in fact I think was signed-up on ZXOC but haven't visited for yonks.If that interior was super-local it'd be interesting, but TBH the "Rachelle" trim (dralon, basically) in mine is so pleasant I'd be reluctant to change.On the subject of back seats, it seems this car is my first with recliners in the rear!

A Fuego! A cousin had one of these when I was a nipper, truely marvelous French shite.

Posted Image

1 thing he has stated is that if the car does not sell, he may take it in to a local dealer to part exchange against a new car ( £2000.00 deal))and this car will be scrapped and crushed.

O RLY? :roll:

This scrappage threat business is getting a bit tiresome now isn't it?

Mark.

I find it quite funny. Comes across as rather desperate, if you had any inclination of taking it to a dealer you'd do it already.Mr.B you ever found a Metro 1300S (had a larger carb than standard from factory) in that shape before? If one ever came up, I'd buy it like a shot. My dad had one when I was 2/3 and loved it.

SLT72 = WIN !!!!You know a bluey makes sense !!!I know someone on ZXOC who is selling a leather interior for the Hatchback (the back of the rear is diff in the saloon)T72 + cow seats = BIG WIN !(are you on ZXOC ?)Great place for 80's nissan owners , mostly bluebirds ! (shameless plug :oops: )

Thanks! On enough forums already, in fact I think was signed-up on ZXOC but haven't visited for yonks.If that interior was super-local it'd be interesting, but TBH the "Rachelle" trim (dralon, basically) in mine is so pleasant I'd be reluctant to change.On the subject of back seats, it seems this car is my first with recliners in the rear!
The seats are in London I liked the velor trim in my GSXi , and the rear recliners in the hatch blueyare a hidden secret !My fav thing is the chime if you leave the lights on and open the door I imagine a small Jap pixie with a little bell and a hammer !

My fav thing is the chime if you leave the lights on and open the door I imagine a small Jap pixie with a little bell and a hammer !

My Mazda 929 had something similar, but it was two little bells being hit alternately by two small Jap pixies to give a two-tone effect. I would imagine Pandamonium's is similar, being the same model, year, colour etc..

FFS. £4000 spent on what? storage?http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ford-zodiac-farnham-estate_W0QQitemZ150361993284QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item230245f044&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

do not contackt me on here thank you

aubergine level IQ as well. Marvellous
Oh that's a class ad. Love the fact that it's protected by a reserve but the numpty is still trying to start the bidding at £1000!

Nope. Doesn't dong at all :(

Oh. Your pixies must have died. Either that or they've fallen in love and are having hot pixie sex in the ashtray.
These are so cool. I have them in my 323 and Accord. So much more pleasant and polite than an annoying buzzer.Didn't know they were actual pixies though. Don't seem to need feeding or anything....