Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Driving home tonight, someone rang me up, asked some intelligent questions etc, and I agreed to sell the volvo to them outside of eBay. Get home, fire up the computer and someone's hit BUY IT NOW! Never simple is it! Ah well mustnt grumble, nice to have more buyers than items!

Posted Image

Cheap 1.3 Polo Coupe for £300 BIN.

I'm quite tempted by this. Fed up of cycling to work in the pouring rain :roll:
Bought this, £215 :D

Now to pick it up and see what it's like :roll:

Good purchase.

These things seem to be obtainable quite cheaply, excellent way to introduce No.1 son to the delights of shite motoring with one for his first car methinks

Not eBay but couple of interesting 'spots' in local advertising weekly:Peugeot Express Autohome, C reg. 11 months MOT £800 ready to go. Tel: 07946 357626 (GR8 for double your money on eBay I reckon).And how's this for an rum 'un?Asia Rockster Jeep diesel, DX, white canvas soft top, 1985, low mileage for year, some MOT, good condition, £700 ono. Tel: 07751 565803. (GR8 for falling to bits off road and being scrapped because you can't get the parts?).Both will almost certainly be in North, West, Mid or South Cheshire.

Posted Image

Cheap 1.3 Polo Coupe for £300 BIN.

I'm quite tempted by this. Fed up of cycling to work in the pouring rain :roll:
Bought this, £215 :D

Now to pick it up and see what it's like :roll:

I feel responsble for you buying that now, But don't blame me if it's crap!.

It looks a even better bargain for what you've paied for it, Well done that man! 8)