Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Love that Dyane and it's not too far from me (but I'm very skint :cry: )DW, did you ever get to see that blue and yellow flame Ami with the Alfasud engine? It was for sale for ages and found its way to one of the dealers, forget which one for now. I got to speak to the fellow that built it and he told me it was quick but still needed a lot of development ...

Yes, knew the car well. Now scrapped sadly. It was certainly quick in a straight line, but wasn't much of a fan of bends apparently!

Posted Image

Astra is LHD in one picture too.

GR1 COMPUTER SKILLZ

Erm, not a very nice thought but is the person sitting in that Astra wearing suspenders and indulging in a spot of menage-a-un?

GR8 4 WNKNG?

Going back to some of my watches, the Maxima went for £366 - not a bad price, but a bit of a gamble and I'd chickened out earlier in proceedings.

Went to see the 216 GSi tonight - not bad, nice history but not worth the £550 reserve IMO.

Shame this very local Legend coupe is off the road - I'm almost tempted to buy it just so I can look at it...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-HONDA-LEGEND ... 0365053239

This QX is interesting though.

Posted Image

Short T&T, and a bit of work needed next time round due to this:

Posted Image

Still, it's not far from Datman's and I'm sure he could get that sorted for me.

Hmmm, maybe. But the QX was serviced only 200 miles ago so hopefully not many other issues, whereas a Legend in need of attention (SL shudders)....Anyway turns out Datman's dad is selling a QX, so if the one above doesn't work out I have that as an alternative.I like barges. Hopefully QX's and the like will handle though, unlike my old Laurel when I was hustling along the country roads today :?

(slams fist on desk) You're a loose cannon, Bollox! I've got the mayor's office calling me every goddamn minute and now I've got to explain the actions of some young hot-shot! It's not even the EX, it's the damn carb version! Get the hell outta here - you're on suspension for a month!

I'm having a bit of a fleet re-hash, The metro is gone; the bluebird is advertised, though I dont really want rid of it, i'd sell it if someone offered me £400. The Volvo is going on ebay later today when i get it back from being valeted. The Pony is going up for sale too shortly believe it or not! Its just sitting on my works car park, and deserves better.If this lot gets sold I am thinking of spending a 4-figure sum on a half decent Subaru Legacy Outback for general duties and A-frame dragging.