Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I don't think they can be a direct match, if I recall right a Granada has a 4-and-a-half inch five bolt pattern and a Grand Cherokee is five inch five bolt.Wierd.

i'm pretty certain the Grand Cherokee is 4.5", it came up in my search for alturnative wheels for my hiace.

JeepModel P.C.D. Offset C/BoreJeep Cherokee 5 x 114.33571.51999+ Jeep Cherokee5 x 12730..5071.5Grand Cherokee5 x 114.33571.51999+ Grand Cherokee5 x 12730..5071.5

Hey, looks like UR correct! They changed the pattern in 99, think the wheels came in both patterns in that design. Still neither are a perfect match for a Granada.

JeepModel P.C.D. Offset C/BoreJeep Cherokee 5 x 114.33571.51999+ Jeep Cherokee5 x 12730..5071.5Grand Cherokee5 x 114.33571.51999+ Grand Cherokee5 x 12730..5071.5

Hey, looks like UR correct! They changed the pattern in 99, think the wheels came in both patterns in that design. Still neither are a perfect match for a Granada.
Pog is correct, Granada's run a 5x112mm bolt pattern, I assume those wheels will be the 5x114.3mm version. Either bodged on, or using 'wobble bolts'. They look the biz though!! 8)

OMG :shock:

Not only is this an ultra rare MkI 305, it also just happens to be in my hometown! I thought about going for this myself. Mum had one just like this before I was born. She lived in Hitchin at the time & she can't remember the registration! Someone get on it!

Posted Image

Nice 505 too

Posted Image

OMG :shock:

Not only is this an ultra rare MkI 305, it also just happens to be in my hometown! I thought about going for this myself. Mum had one just like this before I was born. She lived in Hitchin at the time & she can't remember the registration! Someone get on it!

Posted Image

Duly watched. It's gorgeous! A while since I saw an early one.

The radiator fan was belt driven, using a electro-magnetic clutch to engage itself at higher temperatures. It was mounted at the front, whereas the alternator was mounted on the side of the engine. To overcome the problem of driving all the ancillaries, the fan belt was driven around two runners which allowed it's operation to turn through 90 degrees - thus the large belt ran around the corner of the engine, operating the fan directly. Although incredibly interesting, this system was criticised for it's complexity and power-sapping abilities. Most modern cars of the time had switched to using electric fans, so it seemed strange that Peugeot had not adopted this design move.

Excellent :lol:

The radiator fan was belt driven, using a electro-magnetic clutch to engage itself at higher temperatures. It was mounted at the front, whereas the alternator was mounted on the side of the engine. To overcome the problem of driving all the ancillaries, the fan belt was driven around two runners which allowed it's operation to turn through 90 degrees - thus the large belt ran around the corner of the engine, operating the fan directly. Although incredibly interesting, this system was criticised for it's complexity and power-sapping abilities. Most modern cars of the time had switched to using electric fans, so it seemed strange that Peugeot had not adopted this design move.

Excellent :lol:
Doh! :roll::lol: