Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AEC-Matador-4x4-m ... 0358150761

YES!

Put this on your driveway and just use the shed bit to store your trolley jack & axle stands - instant alienation from your neighbours. QUAL.

I would love to have that standing on my drive motionless for about 10 years, getting more and more decrepit, then one day fire it up and accidentally flatten my neighbours fence with it, then leave it for another 10 years, but always give the neighbour a cheery 'good morning' whenever i saw him.

Top page of shite this!Ill happily take them allSurely that Alfa deserves a prize for not having any electrical faults? Also, i have been thinking of a cavalier 1.3L as a first car for ages. (only if my mum lets me use her name on insurance)

Last 1 of the night:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-TOYOTA-COROLLA-4WD-RED_W0QQitemZ280368822690

Corolla 4WD wagon!!! What were they thinking of with those wheels though. Horrible!

That's very tempting. With some more appropriate wheels and tyres could be quite a handy thing to have about over winter. Started life in Norfolk too. Will be watching that one keenly...

Posted Image

OMGZ.

It's a good job you can sleep inside a Maxi, cos I have plopped a bid on that one (having been refused bidding permission last night on a different maxi and an allegro).

Re. tha big chicken shed army truck, my next door neighbour would love it too, as he's well into old military stuff, plus is a bit bonkers in the nut anyway. Rest of the curtain-twitchers would be a bit put out though.

I have a 1961 Ex MOD Land Rover registered as a coupe....seems that the licensing authority in London in 1973 saw two doors, and windows in the hardtop, with an opening rear door, made it so! Who am I to complain. It's unique, and a great chat up line, "You want a ride in my Classic 1961 British 2.3 Coupe?" NO? Oh well .............

Posted Image

without a problem except the ignition lock-and the clutch pedal completely snapped off

£199 Seems dear to me visa diesel or not :shock:

:lol: Maybe I have spent too much time trundling about in old Land Rovers. (Same sort of set-up)Basically you have your normal road gears, then an overdrive selector for reduction of motorway deafness/better economy. Then a selector between 4 & 2 wheel drive for road / non-road use - the old 4wd systems don't like being constantly engaged, and then another transfer box that drops the gear ratios lower for if you get REALLY stuck.