Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I love the 160 GT, what a thoroughly pointless specification. I remember reading about it in the manual - it's just the spartan Chrysler 160 but with the 1.8 engine from a 180 - how that made sense at the time (especially the name) is anyone's guess.

I love the 160 GT, what a thoroughly pointless specification. I remember reading about it in the manual - it's just the spartan Chrysler 160 but with the 1.8 engine from a 180 - how that made sense at the time (especially the name) is anyone's guess.

Sounds like they managed to pre-empt anything with Type R/RS/Club Sport badge :lol:

low milers on ebay

Posted Image

accidently posted this on ebay bargains a minute ago, and quickly deleted that post. God alocohol sucks

Are these Rovers actually as reliable as the equivalent Honda or did the British car industry manage to cock something up even with the perfect base marque?

low milers on ebay

Posted Image

accidently posted this on ebay bargains a minute ago, and quickly deleted that post. God alocohol sucks

Are these Rovers actually as reliable as the equivalent Honda or did the British car industry manage to cock something up even with the perfect base marque?
Running a Honda lump by the looks of it.

So apart from the tacky wood and chrome interior door latches, about the same.