Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

a clapped out £350 japanese jeep painted pink.

I don't think they've even bothered to paint it, isn't that the metallic pink that some of them came in...???

Looks like I missed a trick, I could have made a fourtune with this...

Posted Image

Posted Image[/url]

Speechless. :shock:

1988 ford fiesta xr2 body is pretty clean 4 its age hardly eny rust and just a couple holes on the inner sills and floor pan,c pics,and a bit ov surface rust inb the boot now the bad bits am out the way,full wide arch kit,sideskirts,big bumpers,renault clio bk end rear lights boot smoothed to suit wonts finishin,flushed door handles and locks again needs finishin,bad boi bonnet wiv gtr pulsur bonnet vent,17s,extension on the chassis on the bk to suit wide arch,inside completely stripped no interior,carpets ect ect, this car is a unfinished project,i have 2 rs turbo engines but in bits lol,i have 1 bottom end seized but all the internals r ok the 2nd botom end is a working just put anuva crank in it i was gonna stripp the seized 1 and use the bits 4 the workin ,i have 2 stage 3 big valve heads plus cams,i have turbo manny,gearbox,alternater and few other fings, i wll not swap this(WINK WINK!!!) THE BK WONTS FINISHIN,(NO TIMEWASTER OR DREAMERS SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY IF U HAVE LESS THAN 5 FEED BK CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDIN!!!!!!! thxs 4 looking,feel free to ask question all will b answered

What fookin language is that in??? This should be a Barry Boys Shed of All Time! Obviously aimed at er, a certain market.....

Posted Image[/url]

Speechless. :shock:

hardly eny rust and just a couple holes on the inner sills and floor pan

FFS! :roll:

this car is a unfinished project

No shit, Sherlock...

NO TIMEWASTER OR DREAMERS

Damn! I was going to have bid as well...

Someone I know has just bought this............http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1107713.htmand I quote

recently challenged a 07 aston martin db9-s and absolutly mullered it!!

So what mods has he done to get 300bhp?

full magnex 3" exhaust from turbo backde-cat pipeadjustable in car boost controllerdriven @ low 0.6 bar (plenty!)

Oh and not forgetting

brand new iridium plugs £15 each!!8mm uprated HT leads

Plus to top it all off

still on log book as 1.6 at the minute...............with the advantage of a very powerfull engine but at low insurance costs

Oh dear..........

Rover 220 turbo

Plus to top it all off

still on log book as 1.6 at the minute...............with the advantage of a very powerfull engine but at low insurance costs

Is your mate planning on changing the engine size on the V5? Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.Oh, and if that Rover would beat a DB9S in a straight head-to-head with both drivers trying their hardest, I will eat my own toenail clipping. In fact, fuck it, I'll eat someone else's. I'm that confident.

Someone I know has just bought this............http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1107713.htmand I quote

So what mods has he done to get 300bhp?

full magnex 3" exhaust from turbo backde-cat pipeadjustable in car boost controllerdriven @ low 0.6 bar (plenty!)

Oh and not forgetting

brand new iridium plugs £15 each!!8mm uprated HT leads

Plus to top it all off

Oh dear..........
Is he mental? It's clear he's as gullible as a gullible thing on Saint Gullible's day!

t;]im lookin 4 a nice quick metro pref gti il buy urs u buy mine

Mr.B?? Admittedly yours isnt quite an 'i', but still - you might get lucky..
I would love Mr B to swap for that heap 'cos then he wouldn't need to nick someone elses signature banner... :twisted:

Delivery mileage FSM Syrena anyone?

Posted Image

Is it wrong that I really want this?

I'd drive down the local collective co op and ask for some semi skimmed moloko.

How the feck is this a classic?

Posted Image

At £450 with no tax or test, this wouldn't be out of place in the eBay Bargains thread either...

I was only thinking yesterday at the traffic lights about buying one to squirrel away don the back of dads, give it 10 years and they too will probably be changig hands for silly money.

Posted Image

However, subject to agreement on terms, the seller is willing to co-operate so as to enable the buyer to have the benefit of the Government Scrappage Scheme in the purchase of a new car, although under the scheme the seller would have to be the first registered owner. Hopefully the buyer could collect the new car with delivery mileage from the chosen dealership.

:?