Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

This is posted on PC's website

Posted Image

Volvo 343 1.4 Auto, 1 Owner, Only 14k, Needs MOT though £300 ono, Sounds like a bargain to me :D

Not sure about the auto but I have had 1400cc manuals and have to say they are a better car than you would be lead to believe 8)

This is posted on PC's website

Posted Image

Volvo 343 1.4 Auto, 1 Owner, Only 14k, Needs MOT though £300 ono, Sounds like a bargain to me :D

Not sure about the auto but I have had 1400cc manuals and have to say they are a better car than you would be lead to believe 8)
Autos aren't though. They're basically a DAF 66 but with twice the weight, and they're unbelievably slow and noisy. I wouldn't.

Dude - they will - have texted him already. I cannae rise to it tho - finances are fucked since my Punto crash :(I'd have it in a flash tho - great wee cars.I posted before on here as well ages ago...Do it man!!

That seems a little optimistically priced for an obscure 1950s Renner with no T&T, especially one with an engine that "fades out" when warm. I seem to recall Mr Bickle paying less than that for his with MoT. And they don't say anything about whether the semi-auto gearbox works OK. If that was around the £500-£600 mark I'd hit it just for that dashboard, but £1,000 reserve not met is a bit high for me.

Edit: Being a 1959 model, shouldn't that have a 2.1 engine rather than a 2-litre?

With you Wuz. I paid £700 -with a years (iffy) MOT. Manual too.Love it-splendid old barge.This was previously advertised at £2500-reserve not met- so gawd knows how he values itI've emailed twice for info- no response....Think he's going to be keeping it a while longer.

That seems a little optimistically priced for an obscure 1950s Renner with no T&T, especially one with an engine that "fades out" when warm. I seem to recall Mr Bickle paying less than that for his with MoT. And they don't say anything about whether the semi-auto gearbox works OK. If that was around the £500-£600 mark I'd hit it just for that dashboard, but £1,000 reserve not met is a bit high for me.

Edit: Being a 1959 model, shouldn't that have a 2.1 engine rather than a 2-litre?

That Dauphine has been on and off eBay for about 5 years now.

Never heard of a Transfluide - is that a Fregate with one of those Ferlec automatic gearboxes (powder magnetic)?

Here's another beauty for the Hirst Cabs wedding fleet.

"Hey darling, you know that really nice 1930s Rolls we were going to have on our special day? I've found something even better....."

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wedding-prom-retr ... 0408650637

Posted Image

Mega cheap rates. A fraction of the cost of other hire vehicles

Really? I would never have thought it.

Holy cow, that Vitara looks like the perfect finishing touch to a perfect wedding - a clapped out £350 japanese jeep painted pink. FFS, most weddings spend more on balloons and name cards for the dinner tables, than it would take to buy that shitbox outright never mind hire it! WHAT A POS :lol::roll:

Holy cow, that Vitara looks like the perfect finishing touch to a perfect wedding - a clapped out £350 japanese jeep painted pink.

FFS, most weddings spend more on balloons and name cards for the dinner tables, than it would take to buy that shitbox outright never mind hire it! WHAT A POS :lol::roll:

Well i heard the bride and groom were most happy to hire it

Posted Image

Although the bridemaids did clash a bit.

Posted Image

WHAT?!

Thos photo's are both too disturbing to be real. Surely.

Trust me they are real, They are two different weddings from photos that have been emailed to me.

The grooms men

Posted Image

and the photo that sits on the mantlepiece

Posted Image

and just for the hell of it, Here's the wedding dress i wanted Mrs. T to wear, but she wouldn't.

Posted Image