Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I thought the cantilever would keep the wiper at the same angle relative to the bottom of the screen though, not follow the arm around and end up 180deg inverted.You normally see them where the wiper is completely upright at the edge of the screen, the arm moves it across and it remains upright instead of arcing over.

Hooray for Raymanboy, haven't seen him in a while. Must have got a new bag of mind-alterings and fired up the computr.

I was one such new purchaser I am pleased to say who paid the money and walked proudly off with the mean machine and a guarantee I knew my girlfriend wouldnt need - she had steps for her feet.

polish their Honda's on Sunday mornings before riding them off to Church albeit to the Church of the Zen Bhuddists

Hooray for Raymanboy, haven't seen him in a while. Must have got a new bag of mind-alterings and fired up the computr.

I was one such new purchaser I am pleased to say who paid the money and walked proudly off with the mean machine and a guarantee I knew my girlfriend wouldnt need - she had steps for her feet.

polish their Honda's on Sunday mornings before riding them off to Church albeit to the Church of the Zen Bhuddists

He has a girlfriend!?!?!