Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for BX56 BZT are: Date of Liability 11 08 2008 Date of First Registration 06 02 2007 Year of Manufacture 2007 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1300CC CO2 Emissions 0g/Km Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Export Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour RED Vehicle Type Approval null The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £68.75 12 Months Rate £125.00

Judging by the export marker it's already notified for export!

BROWNZ

Posted Image

I BOUGHT THIS CAR TO DO UP FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO HAD JUST TURNED 17, SHE DIDNT LIKE THE CAR

Sorry, but I don't think ANY 17 year old lass would be grateful if their folks bought them a shit brown allegro with no engine. What did they expect to happen?
Agreed.

Usually I would be saying 'ungrateful little shit' and suchlike, but I genuinely don't see how her poor old pa thought she would like it - I'm sure he meant well though!

BROWNZ

Posted Image

I BOUGHT THIS CAR TO DO UP FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO HAD JUST TURNED 17, SHE DIDNT LIKE THE CAR

Sorry, but I don't think ANY 17 year old lass would be grateful if their folks bought them a shit brown allegro with no engine. What did they expect to happen?
That's just a front to make the seller not look like the typical Mini owner,

I TOOK THE ENGINE OUT OF IT FOR A MINI PROJECT.

See? The daughter didn't want it anyway, the father really wanted the engine for his Mini but if he'd've bought it just for that then the missus would have had words etc.. :lol::lol::lol:

Yep i can't see any 17 year old girl ever wanting any brown 1970s British Leyland product, aside from a mini. I wonder what his words of pleading to her were, probably something along the lines of' But its made by the same people who made the mini, so it's just as good....'

Yeah, I have memories of seeing red ones, never understood why though! What was it all about? I sometimes see Saabs with red badges too, saw a 9-5 with one on the way back from Bromley yesterday - what gives??

Allegedly Ford of Germany used to do short runs of modified cars - hot cams, bigger carbs and stuff - and sell them on through a few dealers as special editions. To signify that they were something different, they had red backgrounds on the badges.Which a) was cheap and easy to replicate and B) pissed Ford USA off something chronic, since the blue is 'their' colour.

Yeah, I have memories of seeing red ones, never understood why though! What was it all about? I sometimes see Saabs with red badges too, saw a 9-5 with one on the way back from Bromley yesterday - what gives??

Allegedly Ford of Germany used to do short runs of modified cars - hot cams, bigger carbs and stuff - and sell them on through a few dealers as special editions. To signify that they were something different, they had red backgrounds on the badges.Which a) was cheap and easy to replicate and B) pissed Ford USA off something chronic, since the blue is 'their' colour.
Oh I've got a Ford badge somewhere that is half red half black. Is it worth MEGAR EBAY DOLLAR?

BROWNZ

Posted Image

Agreed.

Usually I would be saying 'ungrateful little shit' and suchlike, but I genuinely don't see how her poor old pa thought she would like it - I'm sure he meant well though!

Well...about 5 years ago I aquired my step daughter a free Fiesta 1.1 on a D reg, I was told that she would never be seen dead in it............after a weekend in the garage she instantly loved it and was the envy of most of the local petrolheads................but thats just me being me, doing what I do best :P

BROWNZ

Posted Image

Agreed.

Well...about 5 years ago I aquired my step daughter a free Fiesta 1.1 on a D reg, I was told that she would never be seen dead in it............after a weekend in the garage she instantly loved it and was the envy of most of the local petrolheads................but thats just me being me, doing what I do best :P
She'd be the envy of me. I'd go batshit for a girl with an old Fiesta. Not sure about one with a brown Allegro mind.

I saw a girl no older than me driving around in a Mk2 Orion the other day, it was the cleanest one i had seen for ages! It was even personalized with flower decals, more accustomed to a corsa or a saxo, on the rear three quarter. The rest of it was standard. Even the wheeltrims :lol:

BROWNZ

Posted Image

Agreed.

She'd be the envy of me. I'd go batshit for a girl with an old Fiesta. Not sure about one with a brown Allegro mind.
I'll trade you her if you want..........trouble is she has 2 kids and another on the way :roll: I'll even through in the remaining Fiesta spares :lol: , swap for say........3 curly wurlys?

Posted Image

I really like these, didn't realise how oddly the boot lid opens, and the fact that despite beinga cabrio, its still essentally a hatchback.

Is it me or does the OSR wheel appear to be at a funny angle though..

Posted Image

No word of a lie, I think I knew that car in the late 1980's/early 1990's. I *think* it was owned by the parents of a friend of my brothers at primary school and I was given a lift in it a couple of times.

I mean, how many of those, in brown, with those alloys could there be in the Doncaster area :?