Date of First Registration 01 01 1980

Year of Manufacture 1972

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 845CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status SORN Not Due

Vehicle Colour WHITE

£509 already on that renner 6!!!!! I reckon it would fall down like a house of cards if you pulled your bid wuvz.

I reckon you could be right. It's going a bit mental, isn't it? It's probably going to end up making more this time than it did last time when it was MoT'd. What are the chances that it'll finish for £10 more than my bid and I'll then get a second chance offer the next day? :? I thik if it gets any sillier I might take your advice and look on ebay.fr - that white one in Brittany for €200 doesn't look too bad a proposition, although taking a trailer on the ferry might not be cheap.

If I'm serious about something, I never, ever place a whacking great bid, set my stall out early & let everyone try & beat it. If someone else wants it as much, chances are they'll outbid me or make me pay the full amount. I wait until the dying seconds when the price is going to be as low as it'll ever be then no one has a chance to come back at me. It has to make sense.

Oh I'm not pulling my bid. I'm juist saying that if it continues to skyrocket at the rate it's going I'm going to be outbid long before the end of the auction, and my suspicions about the legitimacy of some of the bids would mean that I might not bother to go chasing too much further.

Interestingly, with some enquires the sella seems to be inclined to end early, so I reckon you could be able to snaffle it for less than your 'budget' Wuvs.

Oh really? Might have to drop him a knee male then. Although if I had an auction which was going up at the speed this one seems to be (although it's calmed down a bit for the moment) I'd probably be inclined to leave it on and see what happens. Plus I can't do anything just at the moment cos it's going to take me a few days to raise the cash. Might see if he'll take a deposit though...

WoW!

"NOW A MOBILE PRISON VAN WITH A FULL SIZE ELECTRIC CHAIR AND MAN IN THE BACK "

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-FORD-GREY-BLACK_W0QQitemZ300172772585QQihZ020

Already been sold according to the advert though :roll:

Posted Image

Look! Just like the one on Top Gear!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Flipper-NOS-Microcar-tiny-2-seat-Top-Gear-Bike-license_W0QQitemZ120182187306

Posted Image

Hope this isn't a repost

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-Mitsubishi-Colt-Mirage_W0QQitemZ110194296497

Posted Image

BLANDNESS ALERT!!

Posted Image

1982 Datsun Stanza 1.6GL

It's the early understeer then snap-oversteer Datsun-badged model, it's the saloon and it's only in sodding Leeds! Why does this always happen when I have no room for cars!

If anyone does buy it, can I have the wooden beads seat cover?