Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Liking that very much. Probably for sale because both Heartbeat and The Royal have been axed...

Didn't realise they had been axed, Mind you Heartbeat was well past it's sell buy date, I mean the show must of been on a good 13 years and past right throught the 60's.

Liking that very much. Probably for sale because both Heartbeat and The Royal have been axed...

Didn't realise they had been axed, Mind you Heartbeat was well past it's sell buy date, I mean the show must of been on a good 13 years and past right throught the 60's.
Yeh it was part of the cutbacks, when they shut down TV production in Leeds.

Posted Image

Another honest mini ruined, seriously, its so suprising to see mini 'enthusiasts' ruining all the original unmolested ones, and instead tarting them up or chopping them up. In my eyes the original ones from the late 70s and early 80s are the best.

That isn't too bad a price, I had the Colt version and it absolutely flew, only problems with the GTi's are the ECU's die (i used a hyundai lantra one on mine) and exhausts are non existant. If my colt had been a nice one ratehr than a messed with crapper i'd have kept it :)

Posted Image

less than 10k Metro :shock:

there seems to be alot of low miler metros surfacing, I cannot wait til i buy my first car (hopefully this year) as i most definitely will be looking at these :D

I spotted that as well, Look at the browny red vinyl seat!

Posted Image

Those Colortune thingies are superb. I have one, and the're great for setting up carb-fed stuff that doesn't run off a Pentium 4 or the like.I also have a device from Gunson called "Carbalancer" which was the only damned way I could get my MG Maestro's twin carbs balanced correctly.

Matt black rattle cans ready....

Posted Image

Lets be honest, thats what'll happen....

Yeah it will too. Should be a fucking law against feral numbskulls committing such acts of vandalism. :evil:
It's a Mk3 Polo not a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow ffs :roll:

:lol:

We were all young once, and some of us never grew up at all! I recall booting around in a matt black Fiat Panda without a clue as to how much of a prat I must have looked!

I agree, dont have a cow man! Its only a shit old Polo.