Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Pete-M, looks like the seller has already done that.Q: Hiya fella, how much do you want for the car Cash...buy-it-now. 06-Jun-09A: Sorry have not put a buy it now on as would like to let auction run just a note to all you number plate hunters the plate shown on the car was removed and a non transferable one issued

Serves em right. Wouldn't put mine forward for the Royal, bought this one, then the Art Director (who had asked for a Mk1) decided he didn't like it.

I would beg anyone considering converting this ambulance to a camper, to consider not buying this piece of history. When did you come across the last Mk 1 Transit ambulance and in such good condition.

.......when I looked out of the window mate!

:shock: FOOK ME! they didn't tell me it was a 50 L!!!

Look out, the CRUISING WAGON is back, and this time its got no reserve!!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-PINTO-CRUISING-WAGON_W0QQitemZ250439156412

Yay!!

I am going into a full on bidding frenzy for that, i missed the end of the auction last time and the seller didnt get back to me with my cash offer!

8)

YES! Do it, do it, do it!! I absolutely love this Cruising Wagon and not just in a "shitey" way either, it's superb.

Serves em right. Wouldn't put mine forward for the Royal, bought this one, then the Art Director (who had asked for a Mk1) decided he didn't like it.

I would beg anyone considering converting this ambulance to a camper, to consider not buying this piece of history. When did you come across the last Mk 1 Transit ambulance and in such good condition.

.......when I looked out of the window mate!

:shock: FOOK ME! they didn't tell me it was a 50 L!!!

Fred, enlighten me - are 50Ls OMG so rare?

Matt black rattle cans ready....

Posted Image

Lets be honest, thats what'll happen....

Yeah it will too. Should be a fucking law against feral numbskulls committing such acts of vandalism. :evil:
It's a Mk3 Polo not a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow ffs :roll:

:lol:

We were all young once, and some of us never grew up at all! I recall booting around in a matt black Fiat Panda without a clue as to how much of a prat I must have looked!