Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Mega Cheap Zodiac with V6 BIN £1200

Posted Image

Very temping myself, but to far and lack of skillz to do the brakes, plus not keen on a V6.

That also seems to have Farina rear lamps grafted on, I think I'd prefer a standard car, or a standard looking car with a snorting great V8 under the bonnet :wink:
Same here, Someone must like it though, Sold already!

Posted Image

WTF

Oooh, I like that. Imagine turning up at an MG bash in that mighty beast!
I think any MG owner would be impressed you can go through a light drizzle without the electrics packing up, never mind a river :?

They would choke on their real ale if that turned up :lol:

Wow! That looks so odd on an ‘H’, I’d imagine them to be up to an ‘F’. Had a ride in a grotty taxi Regata once, given it was the day I picked up my Skyline it would have been early February 1998.When did Tipo/Tempra come out and replace them?

When did Tipo/Tempra come out and replace them?

Tipo's were available on an E-plate and Tempra's on an H, I think.I prefer the prefacelift Regata for looks - a mate's parents had a B-reg 70S in metallic grey-blue in the late 80s, struck me as a nice car.

WHOA!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-REGATA-1600-INJECTION-MOT-TAX_W0QQitemZ390053461124

100IE, late plate AND rust-free? Good Lord!

I love it, it is so beautiful. The strange spotlamps need launching into a bin though.

It even has an ace interior:

Posted Image

And I bet it has a fair turn of speed too! I need a Regata in my life, I would drive around pretending to be Clark Griswold on holiday. Glorious!

I am glad to see that yellow Fiesta is back, as it is one of my all-time favourite utterly hopeless shit heaps off ebay. In fact I am gonna save it into my photobucket so I can chuckle at it forever, although it is not quite as funny if it is not accompanied by a rambling description saying how the bodywork has been 'fully restored'.

I thought it had found a happy new owner the last time? Item 220383160042 :?

top seller great communication A+++++ abc.signs ( 127) 26-Apr-09 08:36

Seen this sort of thing a few imes and often wondered how the seller would go on with 2 different winners, ould he have to source another identical car if both winners got arsey :twisted:

Triumph Dolomite Sprint Auto

Posted Image

According to the owner it's one of 4 with Electric Windows and Sunroof but he's changed it to a 1500cc manual now, What was the point in that?

Q: Hi, do you still have the correct front subframe, engine and automatic gearbox please? Was the correct engine running well at the time of its removal? Cheers, Phil. 26-May-09

A: hi, we have 2 engines 1 1900 1 1500 also 1 shell and 2 manual gear boxes to sell if that helps. the gear box is manual with overdrive never been automatic, also the engine was fine when removed had around 58000 on clock reason for down sizing was dual to fuel use also we had oppt for smaller engine as we was keeping the car more cost effective with fuel but as you can see now selling, thanks

Nob.

And I bet it has a fair turn of speed too! I need a Regata in my life, I would drive around pretending to be Clark Griswold on holiday. Glorious!

LOL! When he crashes into something, Chevy Chase clearly mouths something VERY rude during that chase but it's overdubbed with "darn it all".