Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/34-000-MILES-ORIGINAL-VAUXHALL-VIVA-1300_W0QQitemZ280348145245

Looks quite nice

THE CAR WAS MOTd ON AUGUST 16th 2007 & THE DAY AFTER SOMEONE TRIED TO STEEL IT & BROKE THE STEERING WHEEL , SO NOW IT NEEDS A STEERING WHEEL AND STEERING COLUM. THE CAR RUNS SUPERB & DRIVES VERY GOOD

I bet it drives really nice without a fucking steering wheel!

Modern Messerschmitt

Posted Image

Looks like a pretty cool thing, Honda 250cc CN250 Engine must make it fun.

Tritech, who are based in Preston

they WERE based half a mile from me, untill they went bust - they also made repica Isetta's too. More commonly, they knockd out the kits for other people to cobble together. Im going to have a bid on this as it ticks al my boxes - sporty(ish), open top, will make women moist (if not by pissing themselves laughing, y leaving the softtop open in the rain..)

Dear Christ, if ever I resort to felching sheep on remote moors as a way of earning a living, i'd feel i'd reached a level where i'd be justified in using this as my company car.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-PEUGEOT-205-1-9-GTI-BLACK_W0QQitemZ220420916229

** The Engine is HIGHLY tuned and any buyers viewing will be able to see and hear how this pug growls. The car is known locally as 'The Black Beast', 'The Black Rocket' due to the sound the tuned engine produces.... **

** THIS CAR WHEN NOT OVERHEATING, IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!!! **

FUCK OFF!

Recently sprayed Black (reg updated to show new colour, needs compounding)

Compounding? Youre kidding me right?
Jesus H. Fucking Christ. It took me 10 minutes to stop laughing at the car and M. Bollox's critique of it :lol: It's some sort of joke right? Surely? I thought a tester could fail a car on general condition if there was no one specific fail point :lol::lol::lol::lol: