Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Transit-Mk1- ... 0413482220

Calling Fred Transit - any interest?

Call me old fashioned, but I like them to at least come with wings and well front end.... On a closer look, it is an XLWB and has been set up for Mk1 wings, but I don't know if they had offered up the wings, cos the front crossmember and spring hanger are further forward on the Mk1 than the Mk1....

Posted Image

From a few pages back

sorry to all law abiding people but some person or persons stole the car early this morning please do not bid!!!!!!!!!IF any one sees the car elsewhere please let the police know thank you.

:shock:
Arse! I was toying with chucking a bid on that.

Mine !Bought this , very happy with it , just need to get the MOT sorted The Aircon is Ice Cold Fed up of modern cars , this may replace the primera

Nice one! I think I'd prefer an injected 2-litre over the turbo, so I reckon this would be a fantastic drive. As I've found with my SLX, it should make for a great daily. If/when mine goes, to be replaced by a Primera, I think I'll miss it...

NO WAI!!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Car-Abandoned-Project_W0QQitemZ230337624625

THIS SALE IS ONLY FOR THE BASIC CAR

It requires completing and fitting out and comes with many parts except the motor and controller (these are being sold separately).

Why not just say 'you are bidding on an orange fibreglass box which your neigbours/wife/kids are guaranteed to complain about when you get it home'

Another interesting old car suffering rattlecan ruination:Just dont do it kids! even if a load of people on the interenet tell you it'll look great! IT DOESNT.

Amen to that brother!
It's an Alfa 33. The most over-rated and insanely shite thing Alfa Romeo ever built. Not 'Arna' shite - the 33 doesn't have that much credence.As you may have guessed, I don't like Alfa 33s.I do love 164 3.0s though.