Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

WAAAAAAAH!!! :shock:

Posted Image

Anyone want to buy a kidney?

I've just had a funny wee looking at this. I want one of these so much it hurts. 2 kidneys? Will throw in a spleen?
i was just about to say no car is worth that much but after seeing the pics that is lovely looking

Crikey! I've driven that! Went to test drive it in 2007 for our trip to Sweden. The clutch was so bad that you could just lift off the pedal with no fear of stalling - no wonder it was changed last year! Not a bad old thing really, though it is very, very long. Hopefully it's less mouldy inside than it was...

£7,900 reserve not met. It's not even got sodding tax!
It's got drift tax by the bucket load :twisted:

Compared to the prices of the usual abused, restored and modified examples this isn't as expensive at it might first appear.

Yeah but whats the reserve?! if its the wrong side of what original list price was then the worlds gone silly, I thought that was a syndrome only affecting RS-badged Fords.
Appears to have met the reserve already - at 8500 quid right now.

I'd not even consider paying anything like that for an AE86 - I owned one between 1994~1995 and it was a fun car indeed. I'd rather buy a 200SX to be honest but I do rate the AE86 :D

I wonder if it will be off "over the water" like most of them? Mine included...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chrysler-Simca-18 ... 0330270203

Is this the same one that's been up for sale a few times now?

Those are the same photos as the last seller. It was previously just outside glasgow, now someone has trailered it all the way to Devon and decided not to bother doing anything with it? Madness.
Huge price drop too. Local to me, I'm tempted to smear Vaseline on my eyeballs and go for a look.

There are several Tatras behind the car-wash that I use.

Where's that? There's a Tatra boffin in Barry but he's not the "storing forever" type.I know the dark blue car quite well, I've ridden in it a few times and driven it a couple of times too. It's probably the best sorted 603 in the country, used quite often and maintained without a thought to the money, which is what these cars need.