Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alfa-Romeo-164-Gr ... 0324010434

I really like these and would love another one, although I'm probably suffering with rose-tinted spectacles as I sold mine 15 years ago.

Oh my. What a machine! Makes no sense at all, yet still screams 'buy me!'

Personally, I prefer them without the bodykit and with a nice slab of grey on the door bottoms but still rather nice.

That A55 Mk2 COuntryman is totally deserving of the "rare" moniker. There's only a handful of that version left. Will be crying shame if it is saveable and it gets raced instead. The Van looks cool too! I wonder what rate of commercial vehicle tax will hit that one with its windows and general tatty appearance.

Shitting nora, i have bought this.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290310219666

I stuck a cheeky snipe in last night, for £165, I have won it for £155! The as says its 'very rusty' but i thought it had the air of a fairly straight one, even if it was scruffy, so i'm taking a bit of a chance on it. If its got galloping rot, i'm certainly not spending weeks welding it up! But at £155 it must be the cheapest one of those on the bay for a good few months so its worth a gamble I reckon.

£7,900 reserve not met. It's not even got sodding tax!
It's got drift tax by the bucket load :twisted:

Compared to the prices of the usual abused, restored and modified examples this isn't as expensive at it might first appear.

Yeah but whats the reserve?! if its the wrong side of what original list price was then the worlds gone silly, I thought that was a syndrome only affecting RS-badged Fords.

On the Mini/1100 listing, I see that many are tax exempt. Wonder if any of the Minis will suddenly come back to life in new shells?

Only flaw being that I don't think Heritage do the estate bodyshell? The tooling was probably binned when they stopped building the Clubman...