Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

You could do, alternatively you could paint it pink and put some fat roundy wheelarches on the back... I reckon if you do that, casual observers checking your street on google earth will think theres a big cock parked in it.

:lol::lol::lol: Buy it and do it Mr B!With a big enough engine installed far enough back you could probably pull wheelies down the high street whilst wolf whistling all the laydeeeez.

You could do, alternatively you could paint it pink and put some fat roundy wheelarches on the back... I reckon if you do that, casual observers checking your street on google earth will think theres a big cock parked in it.

I'm afraid my LOLometer just exploded.

:lol: Splurft - coffee now covering screen. :lol:

I can actually see this being quite nice to drive.

Posted Image

These old things handle pretty well for a van, and a SWB one with a 2-litre petrol lump ought to be fairly nippy. If it were driveable and I hadn't arranged to buy Krujoe's neighbour's Transit I'd probably be having a punt at this.

This gets my OOOOF 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-TRANSIT-MK-1 ... mobiles_UK?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 FORMER KEEPER. THE LAST OWNER SINCE 1981 46,000 ON THE CLOCK

Item has now been removed, Maybe someone complained about it?
It's back.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-TRANSIT-MK-1 ... dZViewItem

AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO PAPER WORK WITH IT, BUT I HAVE BEEN ASURED THAT IT MAY TURN UP. SO WHEN ARE BIDDING THERE IS NO PAPER WORK!

strange that when the paperwork was for sale at £300 last week :roll: