Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

*** ADVERTISEMENT ***

Hirst Used Autos have been the best lot in town since 1996, but this week we're going CRAZY for value with our LOW, LOW prices!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1991 Chevrolet Corsica

This practical Chevy Corsica is an ideal family runaround at just $2995!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1990 Buick Regal Coupe

Elegance and class with this luxurious Buick Regal Coop, fully loaded at just $3495!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1989 Mercury Cougar

A touch of refinement with this sporty Mercury Cougar, I'll even throw in whitewalls for just $3795!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1988 Ford Thunderbird

Cruise through town in this sporty T-bird, a steal at just $2495!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1988 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz

Finally, what could be more classy than a Cadillac? Nothing! I'm declaring WAR on prices - just $4995! You heard it here first!

We've got much, much more so head on down to Hirst Used Autos - third exit off the Interstate, opposite the sewage works, adjacent to the junkyard. It's the American way!

OMG those yank tanks are absolutely disgusting. I can imagine theres all sorts of RODENTS and other stuff living in the hideously 'whore house' esq interiors, they probably smell damp and mouldy inside too, and to cap it all my 5 litre V8 is only pushing 150 bhp lol. There not shite, there utter shit and should be weighed in. :lol:

You bugger Hirst! I hate those awful Yanks so much I want to buy all of them!

The cars paintwork is interesting because it was painted with a roller and black hammerite by a professional painter

Yes, black Hammerite and a roller are the hallmarks of any great painter, I find.

Yee-haa! At Hirst Autos we like nothing better than firing semi-automatic weapons into a crowded school hall full of PRICES! Come on down and check out the CAR PRICE CARNAGE, you wont believe what we are capable of. FREE GALLON OF REVOLTING COFFEE WITH EVERY TEST DRIVE

Yee-haa! At Hirst Autos we like nothing better than firing semi-automatic weapons into a crowded school hall full of PRICES! Come on down and check out the CAR PRICE CARNAGE, you wont believe what we are capable of. FREE GALLON OF REVOLTING COFFEE WITH EVERY TEST DRIVE

Here at Hirst Used Autos we're waging a WAR ON TERROR against FOREIGN IMPORTS with our WEAPONS OF PRICE REDUCTION!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Support the America you love with this patriotic Olds Cutlass, now just $3895!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1991 Pontiac Trans Sport GT

Protect our way of life in this Trans Sport minivan, only $5995!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1981 Dodge "Camp Mate"

Demand freedom with this Dodge RV, just $8995!

Remember, when you buy an IMPORT, you ride with OSAMA!

OMG those yank tanks are absolutely disgusting. I can imagine theres all sorts of RODENTS and other stuff living in the hideously 'whore house' esq interiors, they probably smell damp and mouldy inside too, and to cap it all my 5 litre V8 is only pushing 150 bhp lol. There not shite, there utter shit and should be weighed in. :lol:

And this coming from the country that bequeathed us the most foul smelling car I've ever had the displeasure of sitting in, the Gilbern Invader. The haunting arome of cat's piss and damp carpets stays with me 'til this day, and yes, apparently they ALL smell like that..........As far as 150 bhp from 5 litres is concerned, try looking at the torque figures, rather than the bhp, and the fact that they're capable of going round the clock twice without any major hassles. I'm fed up with reading uneducated crap about Yank engines supposed lack of power. 400 bhp out of a pushroad Chevy or Ford small block V8 is not difficult [or that exoensive] to achieve , and it will be reliable is built correctly. And this from engines designed in the mid fifties....Try getting 250 bhp out of a 3 litre Essex lump on a reasonable budget, AND try getting it to stay in one piece for any length of time.................

I reckon we hired one of these (well, a 4 door sedan anyhow) during my first ever foreign holiday to the US in '91. Dash was spage age at the time! I remember constant family reminders in my dads direction to go on the correct side of the road at big intersections as it was his first time driving on the right too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1990 Buick Regal Coupe

Elegance and class with this luxurious Buick Regal Coop, fully loaded at just $3495!

Posted Image

The gravel and the spiky red plants are familiar ^ but the Niva pics seem less well composed, and they're taken in the back yard of the property.

Posted Image

These were clearly done round the front, with the nicer back-drop.

Posted Image

Quite probably the same place, but two separate operations. I think we have him sussed, the Dr's classics are an occasional sideline, the pricey LHD stuff is the 'bread and butter'. He has about 20 LHD cars listed.

£3,300 for a LHD 9 year old Fiesta?!

Posted Image

Should be in the bargains thread.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/LHD-Autos-Ltd

And that ^ is the cheapest!

Good luck to him.