Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

My old Mazda wagon seems to drive alright considering most of the exhaust is missing. That Bollox with his super-high fancy schmancy standards.

Mrs P has a Mazda 6 which I think is the worst car I have been in for many a long year - uncomfortable, badly laid out controls and interior, numb as a deadleg, coarse engine, lacklustre brakes and pug ugly to boot. I thought the Mazda 3 was bad till I got into this ...

It's a bit gutting to hear the old mazda's are dire to drive, and the new ones too! My MX6 and the 323F V6 before that have both been comfy, pleasant to drive reasonably swift mile munchers. I'd still love another 929 Koop however..(I'm looking at you! Mr_Bo11ox :lol: )

Fiat was sold-but my Eyetalian has gone''quiet''-- after promising tocollect in '20 days'. Deposit mysteriously failedto arrive too.The ute? 'Er Indawes' wants a clearout - and i think I have found another....310 this time.3 months away too-so that gives me a 'breathing space'.

Fiat was sold-but my Eyetalian has gone''quiet''-- after promising tocollect in '20 days'. Deposit mysteriously failedto arrive too.The ute? 'Er Indawes' wants a clearout - and i think I have found another....310 this time.3 months away too-so that gives me a 'breathing space'.

1) Bugger, and 2) 310? OH YES!!

Actually back on the subject of old Mazdas, I know of a certain E-reg 626 2.0 GLX and that drives brilliantly, so "humbug" to you, Mr B.

TAXI NEWS BULLETIN

Hirst Cabs plans dramatic expansion of fleet - Taxi News have the exclusive details.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1986 Rover 213S

Private hire - Wakefield district.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1975 Morris Marina 1.3 SDL

Private hire - Leeds district.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1983 BMW 528i Automatic

Executive private hire - West Yorkshire and surrounding counties.

And introducing... Hirst Cabs France!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1974 Peugeot 404

Unlicensed private hire - Calais area. Cross-country ferry trips not a problem. Large, comfortable boot. No questions asked.

It's a bit gutting to hear the old mazda's are dire to drive, and the new ones too! My MX6 and the 323F V6 before that have both been comfy, pleasant to drive reasonably swift mile munchers. I'd still love another 929 Koop however..(I'm looking at you! Mr_Bo11ox :lol: )

323 GT (BD) is fab to drive. Handles very well. What are the cooking versions like?