Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

I had my first "accident" in one of these, my dad's, in about 1949. family of mum dad and 3 children driving along, mum looks round an says to the 2 she can see in the rear seat "where's Stu?" ' "he fell out" reply older sisters in unison. PANIC. A fairly quick turnaround and litle Stu is found on the road . A hospital stay was next and I could feel the scar from landing on my head for many years. Fortunately I suffered brain damage and can't remember it at all, or the Vauxhall.(Story told to me many times by laughing parents)

I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME? I LIKE U, DO U LIKE ME?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-VIVA-FIRENZA-2LTR-1972_W0QQitemZ180341612573

Posted ImagePosted Image

1983 Datsun Stanza 1.6 GL

"The sidelight lens which is currently missing can be found on the italian alps"

If I had my own way, it would be the current owners who would be currently missing and their remains could be found on the Italian alps. HOW ZANY

Oh dear, what a fuggin mess, saloon as well! Good job it wasnt a 3-door as they would probably find it highy amusing to recount the story of the 'Angry datsun enthusiast who reckoned it was the last surviving example' over a half of Fosters in their local 'Hungry Horse' 'pub'. Have they kicked the doors in?I have got a mild Stanza horn at the moment, thats not really pressing my buttons however.

Have they kicked the doors in?

Dunno, but I'd love to kick their door in. Half-tempted to bid it up to like a grand and not bother paying.The kicker is that it has half the mileage of mine and probably has a better scuttle panel - a part I desperately need to cure my leakage woes as mine is beyond my level of repair skill. It even looks like it has a sodding 5-speed box!!

Buy it and rip the bits off then, surely they can be repainted?I cant see it appealing to anyone with even partial vision - mind you says the bloke who stuck a whacky set of speed stripes and rally number on the micra, the joke is wearing thin now, in fact if it wasnt currently raining I think I would go and rip them off right now.

That's identical in every way to the one my dad's boss had when I was a kid. It was the first auto I'd ever been in and I kept watching for the gearstick to move on it's own. Bitterly disappointed when it was explained to me!

I want a Princess.....