Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

There's a old chap with a dog that goes to the auctions i go to on a Saturday morning that drives a W plater like that, But his is the Pick Up version and is green, Must get a photo...

How curious. There's a chap who goes to the auctions up this way with a blue Sherpa pickup, as seen in my Spotted thread a year or so back.

There's a old chap with a dog that goes to the auctions i go to on a Saturday morning that drives a W plater like that, But his is the Pick Up version and is green, Must get a photo...

How curious. There's a chap who goes to the auctions up this way with a blue Sherpa pickup, as seen in my Spotted thread a year or so back.
Pottering to / from local auctions in a sherpa possibly with a slightly scruffy dog in tow is pretty much LIVING THE DREAM.

Pottering to / from local auctions in a sherpa possibly with a slightly scruffy dog in tow is pretty much LIVING THE DREAM.
:lol::lol: Living the dream!!, I won't be able to stop laughing every time i see him now!, And yes, he has a very scruffy collie and wears corduroys with string as a belt!.

Q: hi does the rover have a themal imaging camera as would want to take it to iraq in my chopper ? kind regards royal marines A: Unfortunately it doesn't come with a thermal imaging camera, or any other sort of camera for that matter. The Rover would be at home in Iraq as it does have a sunroof and I believe it is quite Sunni over there. Sorry, that joke was a little Shi-ite. Buy my car!

Q: Hi is this car any quicker than a BMW 335D "mapped" A: I would suspect the Rover is marginally quicker as it is a red car and everyone knows that red cars are faster than cars of other colours. We could have a drag race to find out for sure but as you drive a BMW you would have to wait for ages for someone to let you out of a side road first. . . Hit me at 30mph there is an 80% chance I will live. Hit me at 40 mph there is an 80% chance I will die. Come up behind be flashing your lights when i am in the outside lane of a motorway doing 85 mph overtaking a long line of traffic and there is obviously no chance i can pull in but you still flash your lights and make V signs like the obsessive compulsive idiot that you really are and there is an 80% chance you are driving a BMW.

That told him... Although the comment could apply equally to Audi owners these days.

Blimey, I didn't know there was anyone intelligent living in Tadley.

SHOITE, yes I did DW and i thought 'what a good idea' then I totally forgot about it at work! You're welcome to come and give it a blezz if you like, even if its just for fun, or to give it some free publicity. Give us a call (number is on many adverts spread all over the interwebz) if you wanna do that, can only do weekdays though.I will have to stick the ital on eBay fairly soon though as its gotta go, and the response has been absolutely dire so far.

Hey DW you can come have a go in my Cuore if it'll give it some publicity to sell it, though it might be a bit far. And hugely irrelevant.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1979 Ford Pinto Wagon

Glad to see this is back! I would seriously love it, imagine cruising around in that with disco blaring out. Super-cool!

Hey DW you can come have a go in my Cuore if it'll give it some publicity to sell it, though it might be a bit far. And hugely irrelevant.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1979 Ford Pinto Wagon

Glad to see this is back! I would seriously love it, imagine cruising around in that with disco blaring out. Super-cool!

That is until some dizzy bint hits you up the rear, Burn baby Burn - Disco inferno!!