Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Ditto.............thats what I get a month these days, gone are the times of £300+ a day............. :cry:

A DAY???? :shock:

Jizzzzzzus - only people I know who earn that much wear too much make up, not enough clothes and call themselves Simone or similar (and its in a purely professional capacity I know them, not socio-economic capacity) and have a £200 crack habit.

Obvioulsy in the wrong job then - I wonder how much i would get for my arse? And whether I would get more if I charged by the kilo....

up untill about 18 months ago I was regularly doing merchandising and shop fitting......work long and hard and you could turn over a few grand a week at the hight of the work season, I once made £7.5 k for a 7 day week, 2 days off then on to the next job, but you only work for 8/9 months of the year.....used to have 45 workers in my company, since closed it and worked by myself, now its hard to get a ton a day on most of the jobs and still the long hard hours. so I packed it in last spring as I knew what was coming, now I work for Historic Scotland looking after a Castle at the weekends and scrape a living the rest of the week, come November its Film and TV work, then back to the Castle for April.......its enough to keep me going, JUST

I'm sure this same bloke has come up on here before, with an Ital and some sort of 80's Lancia. I recognise the SPASTIC CAPITALS and the need to use DIFFERENTCOLOURSFOR EVERYOTHERWORD On booth I remember he was threatening to race or crush them. And both examples being so rusty they were best suited for making washing machines anyway.

What a nob.

Indeed...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-DATSUN-180B-WAGON-1-OWNER-FROM-NEW-1-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ130292156933

Fuckwit.

This was brought to my attention. Shame the auction has ended, but does prove to me such a beast existed. I think its because of the potential Cossie donor body (despite the different C pillar window arrangement) rather than the black grill is why it got over a grand.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-FORD-SIERRA-BASE-GREY_W0QQitemZ320342976238QQ

Posted Image

This was brought to my attention. Shame the auction has ended, but does prove to me such a beast existed. I think its because of the potential Cossie donor body (despite the different C pillar window arrangement) rather than the black grill is why it got over a grand.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-FORD-SIERRA-BASE-GREY_W0QQitemZ320342976238QQ

Posted Image

Uh? The C pillar arrangement is the same as a Cossie. Tis the same basic shall as the Cossie one.

Also, the TT engine that's included with that would fetch pretty good money by itself...

Interesting to see pictures of Morris Oxford commercials - earlier in the week a colleague was telling me how his Dad's garage in Mauritius used to service Morris Oxford trucks that were used to transport sugar cane around the island. I wasn't convinced he'd remembered the name correctly, but I guess he was talking about pick ups!